Our poor penguin

Niall's pov:

"Ni, love are you okay" Liam asked as he came over and sat by me on the couch (we were in the dressing room chilling out until sound check)

You see I haven't been feeling great all morning like my head was banging and coughs kept erupting through my body but I decided not to tell the boys because we had a concert later.

"Yea Li, I'm alright just tired" I said

"Come sit with me" Liam told me as he pulled me into his lap and I snuggled into his chest slowly falling asleep

Liam's pov

Niall had fell asleep 10 minutes ago and I've been sat here caressing my hand through his soft blond-ish hair.

"Hey babe, How is he" Zayn asked coming and sitting by me on the sofa.

"I don't know he says he's just tired but I think there's more to it then being tired because he's much paler then normal" I said looking down on the poor lad that was snuggled into my chest.

"He might be hiding it babe" Zayn said as he kissed my lips and Nialls cheek before handing me my phone and walking over to Lou to get his hair done as we didn't have long until concert so I carefully place Niall on the sofa, a blanket over his body before I went and got ready.

Niall's pov:

I felt someone rubbing my back and saying my name again and again but very softly and it sounded like Louis.

"Niall love, wake up sweetie, we have 10 minutes until the concert so get up and get dressed" Louis gently spoke as he helped me and helped me get ready before a man came and said we had 5 minutes until show so we all went back staged but as we was walking to the stage my headache was getting worse but I still went ahead with the concert.

As soon as I walked out on stage, I was blinded by the bright light shinning in my eyes, my head felt like someone was hitting me with a hammer and my throat was so sore I couldn't swallow but me being me didn't want to disappoint the fans so I just played along and kept quiet that was until we were in the middle of better then words when I started seeing black dots in my vision which I tried getting rid off but failed and fainted seeing a bright light...
💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡

Hey sorry this is short but I had a heart scan today so I'm really tired and can't think haha anyway I swear I'll do the next part tomorrow anyway ily all and promts are still open xx