Big shock

The lads were shocked with what Liam had told them, Liam had known a couple of days before everything happened.

It was a Monday morning when Liam started feeling off like he had a headache and sore throat but he just decided to take some tablets and go and wake the others up and carry on with the day.

Tuesday was no better when Liam woke up he noticed his head and throat hurt more but he also he had a fever and didn't feel like eating at all which he put down to having a sore throat, but having four best mates/brothers it was hard to go without eating but he managed just like he managed taking tablets his fever, which he put down to the weather.

Wednesday was no better for Liam because not only had he woken up with a headache, sore throat, fever and not hungry but he also had sore legs which he put down to running, dizziness which he thought that was because the heat and also he felt very weak but like he did with his sore legs which he put down to exercise but like he did Monday and Tuesday he took tablets and carried on with his day.

Thursday Liam started to think it's more than just a bug because he also started vomiting and was short of breath and he decided enough was enough and sent paul a text saying

TO PAUL:

Hi Paul is it ok if you book me a doctors appointment for tomorrow and can yo not tell the lads thanks.

Once the text was sent Liam put his phone in his pocket before he felt the same feeling he did at 5am this morning and dropped to his knees throwing up. Louis needed to use the toilet so he tried to open the door but it was locked

"Hey you okay in their mate" Louis asked

"Y-yea one second" Liam said before flushing the toilet and opening the door to be met with a worried looking Louis

"You okay"

"Yea"

"You sure"

"Yes"

"Ok" with that Louis went toilet and Liam went to his room and took his phone out his pocket to see he had a reply of Paul saying

TO LIAM:

Sure Liam, why though and your appointment is at 9am so just leave a note for the lads saying you have a one on one interview.

Liam sent a quick reply saying

TO PAUL:

I will tell you why tomorrow and ok thank you

Before he carried on with the rest of the day

Friday came around quickly and Liam was up at 8:30 getting in the shower and then getting dressed before writing a note for the lads and climbing into the car with Paul. It was a very long day at the doctors and they wasn't ready for what the doctor told them but the next thing he told them had them both in tears even Paul did. Once they arrived Liam went straight to bed while Paul told the others to go bed and he was staying the night.

As the days went on Liam was getting worse and he had all the lads on his back saying go to the doctors but he didn't because he already went.

Today was a Monday and the lads only had a rehearsal and a concert to do so they were allowed to lazy around until 2, the day had been going fine until the concert.

They were all having fun until they started singing where do broken hearts go that's when it's all comes down, Liam was waving at some fans until he felt a shooting pain go through his head making him fall to his knees screaming, Paul was the first to react running on stage and picking Liam up and telling the others to follow him as well to the car and climbing in, driving to the hospital and the doctor taking him to a room.

After hours of waiting the doctor came out

"Mr Payne" all the lads stood up

"Right I don't know if you know but Liam has leaukimea and has two months to live"
To be continued
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Hi guys so sorry this is rubbish hope ur all good ily xx