Louis

Louis pov

It was 3: 30 early in the morning and I was moving on to my stomach trying not to wake Aisha up but it was too late.

"What's up babe?" Aisha asked

"Nothing hun I was just getting comfy." I spoke with my head in the pillow and but before I could finish what I was saying Aisha was asleep so I just turned facing the wall and curled up into a ball until it was time to get up to go work.

It was now 7:00 am meaning I have half hour to get to the studio so I gently slid out off bed and walked into the shower but today I was just feeling horrible I felt sick, dizzy and had a bad headache but I still decide I was going to go in to work as we was only at the studio so it wasn't that bad I guess.

Once I was done with what I do every morning (getting showered and all that) I grabbed some tablets taking them then I quickly wrote a note for Aisha

Hey love

Be back at 5:30pm I love you

Have a great day

Love Louis

Once I finished writing the note I left it on the fridge and then quickly headed out the door locking it behind me and climbing into my car driving to the studio.

After a couple minutes driving I arrived at the studio. The dizzyness in my head started to increase so I sat still for a while, the silence embracing me.

A loud knock on my window startled me. Looking at te source of the sound, I found Liam standing beside my car with a happy grin on his face. I chuckled slightly as I saw that none other than little Nialler was on his back.

I opened my car door slowly to give Liam time to step back. Quickly coming out of the car, I winced slightly at the throbbing in my head as black dots appeared in my vision. Liam and Niall gave me a concerned look upon hearing my wince. I quickly faked a smile at them, my vision turning back to normal.

As the three of us walked in side, we saw Harry and Zayn already talking to some staff members, preparing evrything.

"Hi!" I chirped, hugging all four boys at the same time. I got a chorus of Hi's back and made a small smirk.

As the day crept on, the ill feeling in my body increased. I decided to only eat a bit at lunch, scared that I would throw everything right back up. The dizziness didn't seem to go away, only increasung with the passing hour.

I think the boys noticed it too, because they kept glancing over at me, worry etched on their faces. Though, I kept my head held high, hoping it'd go away. That, and I didn't want the boys to find out I wasn't feeling well, they'd probably send me home.

As 4 p.m. rolled around, I started to feel lightheaded. My symptoms only increasing and the sweat lay in beds at my forehead. I had given up the hope that no one would notice, but no such luck because the "How are you feeling?"-question came more frequent with the minute. I started to grow annoyed of it, just wanting to get this over with so I could go home and snuggle up with Aisha.

As half an hour passed, the lightheaded feeling started to take over, and before I knew it, I fell into the black...

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Hey guys I haven't updated I was busy with school anyway I'm working on another request but I had help of Zzealiggles with this one so thank u bbe and guys go check her books their cuts af also guys I'm working on car crash tomorrow hopefully sorry that I haven't been on schedule love u all xx