"It is." Abel answers shortly.

"You know, there's a ward at S&L, maybe you should go there and ask them to fix your hand." I try to sound pleasant. "I can take you there--"

"No, thanks." He cuts me, and even though he is wearing glasses, I could swear he is rolling his eyes.

God, I wish he was Rickie.

Taking a deep breath, I roll my eyes too, looking away from the idiotic arrogant in front of me. He is just like Harry, enerving and uncalled for.

"Aster?" A familiar voice calls me and when I turn my head to see who is calling, a large smile forms on my lips.

Tim.

Looking gorgeous as ever with black suit and a light blue dress shirt. Simple, discreet and effective, unlike certain types of people. He has a to-go package and a single purple aster flower in his hands.

"Hey, Tim!" I scoot over on the booth. "Come sit with us." I add, throwing a bratty glance to Abel.

I mean, I could just grab my things and follow Tim outside, but it sounds more fun to just annoy Abel a little bit.

"Oh, sure." Tim sits down by my side, a little closer than necessary but it doesn't bother me. "How are you today?"

"I'm fine, how are you?" My smile gets larger when I hear Abel huffing.

"I'm good. Hey, mate." Tim turns his gaze to Abel, who just nods without even looking up from his phone. "Not a morning person, I see." He adds and Abel ignores him completely.

What a douche!

Tim seems unfazed, though. He turns his head back to me, his cheeks suddenly getting flustered when his eyes falls to the flower in his hand.

"These are actually for you." He says, timidly, his gorgeous British smile making the words to sound even better. "It's a little have a nice trip kind of gift." He adds. "I know you love the muffin they have here... And did you know this flower is called aster too?"

"I did know that." This time, my smile has nothing to do with the annoyed guy sitting across the table. "You didn't have to, though. It's so lovely."

"Oh, it's nothing." He dismisses it with a smile. "It's just a wish of success, I'm hoping everything will go amazingly well."

"Maybe when I got back, we could have that date you suggested the other day." I blurt out, my mouth working faster than my brain and speaking what I've been thinking about ever since I left Harry alone in Maddie's room last Friday.

The idea of going out with Tim always seemed completely insane for me, just because he is a co-worker and I really don't like mixing pleasure with business. But lately, I've been thinking, and it might not be as terrible as I've anticipated - I mean, where else will I know a nice guy to maybe have a relationship with? Certainly not Pandemonium, that's for sure.

Not that I'm looking for a relationship, but if I have someone like Tim in my life - a person I can work on some kind of connection besides sex, then maybe I will be able to resist Harry. Because everytime we kiss, it doesn't matter if I'm the one to walk away, I always find myself hanging and wanting more. And that's something I simply can't afford.

I'll be brutal.

Every time his words crosses my mind, I have to clench my legs together, memories of how he touches me and kisses me keeping me up at night, all the things I want to do with him making me whimper even when I'm alone.

I simply can't let him control me like that.

"Really?" Tim's radiant voice calls me back to reality. "Oh, that's so nice. So... You're packing tonight, I suppose."