-1-

Pilot
************************************************

John B's POV:

We're the Pogues, and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time.

"That's what, a three-story fall to the deck?" Pope asked playing with his drill. His eyes squinted as he looked up in order to block out the sun, "I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival"

I licked my finger to check the wind direction, it was light but noticeable, before letting a smirk fall across my face.

"Should I do it?" I asked to which the others just nodded. JJ was sat on a piece of scaffolding swinging his legs back and forth.

"Yeah, jump. I'll shoot you on the way down" Pope replied holding up his drill, closing one eye for aim. To which I saw Cody roll her eyes, and jump down from a deck.

"He can't aim for shit anyway, he'll end up shooting himself before he shoots you" She spoke ruffling Pope's hair and walking over to where Kiara was now walking out of the new doors.

"I can too aim!" Pope argued but Cody just laughed, muttering a quick 'okay' in a deep voice, mocking him, I let a smile cross my face at their constant feud.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers" Kiara spoke, her tone showed she was done with everything. To which Cody our a hand to her chest pretending to fall back in horror. Making me and JJ laugh out loud.

"Of course why wouldn't they?"

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?" Kie spoke looking at each of us individually, after we stopped laughing.

"I can't have cold towels" Pope spoke, looking down at the drill that was still in his clutch.

"Can you please not kill yourself?" She shouted you to me, in a sweet tone, to which I just bowed. Lifting one foot off of the roof and standing on with one foot.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one" JJ spoke, before taking a drink of his. That's when I felt a gust of wind which made me drop my beer in order to regain my balance.

"Of course you did! Like right when I-"

"Smooth" Cody spoke holding up an 'okay' with her hand. I just smiled before Pope shouted that security was here.

"Let's wrap it up"

"You're a little earlier today Gary!" Cody shouted grabbing her jacket, she began walking with the others as I tried to find a way off of the roof.

After we all managed to get back down safely, we began to get out as all of us taunted Gary and the other security guard. That's when we all took off laughing and cheering.

When we got to the bottom, Cody ran off in a different direction, shouting for us to go get the car. We knew she can handle herself she always has. Cody is the type of girl that could probably take you in a fight.

We reached the car, starting it up as we waited for Cody to reappear. We drove slowly, holding the door open.

I could see her parkour her way through the scaffolding before landing on the grass outside. Waving a cocky goodbye to the security guard still stuck up there, to which we all laughed and cheered.

"C'mon Gary!" She shouted before legging it to the van, our favourite security guard following closely behind. I reached my hand out to her in hopes to pull her in.

Once she got in, Kiara shut the door with a whistle, Cody breathing like a maniac, and JJ just laughing, as Pope drove.

JJ hung his head out tossing Gary a beer while taunting him, Kiara was pulling him in scolding him to stop.