-20-

•Parcel 9•
************************************************

"No effing way!" Kie spat as she paced back and forth I was sat on a stool beside Pope, leaning my head back on the netting that prevented bugs from getting in, "You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?"

John B then turned his head to look at us looking for any sign of help. I shook my head closing my eyes, I wasn't happy either with the situation, I just didn't have the strength to argue.

"Look, all I care is her cut comes out of your share," JJ said looking over between the brunette and the blonde on the old scrappy sofa.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote. This is our thing. A Pogue thing."

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this." Pope then voiced his concern, from beside me as I moved my hand up to pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Thank you!"

"When are you not uncomfortable?" John B argued.

"Well, I dunno. I rode here in the back of Cody's Rover pretty comfortably."

"It's true. Most relaxed I've ever seen him" JJ vouched, I kept my eyes closed, slightly pissed off but wise enough to know that if I opened my mouth I wouldn't stop, I'm scared of what I'll say.

"That's cute, guys"

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her"

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah finally argued back, as I messed with the hem of my shirt.

"Then leave."

"I told you" Sarah scoffed, I'm gathering to John B, to which I could tell Kie was getting more pissed by the second.

"Told him what, exactly? That you're a liar?"

"No that you're a shit-talking bitch, Kiara" She argued to which I kept my eyes closed but let a smile cross my face, at the fact Sarah really thought she could win against Kie.

"Oh yeah?"

"When have I ever lied to you?"

"Money's on Kie" JJ whispered, to which I just shook my head letting the argument go ahead, my head was hurting more than anything, making anger set into my stomach, he then turned to me swatting my leg with one hand as I was on a taller stool, making me open one eye slightly to look at him, "you aren't gonna share your thoughts on this?"

I just shook my head, giving him his answer.

"You know get somebody close to you— for like a month—"

"I didn't lie about shit!—"

"Everybody shut up!" John B shouted, over everyone making me wince at the searing pain spreading across my head, "Kie, you're my best friend right? And Sarah you're-.... you're my-..."

"Say it.."

"You're my girlfriend" That sentence was enough to make me sit up confusedly, looking over at the brunette.

"Oh... that's new"

"She's your girlfriend now?" I asked finally speaking up, I know I didn't understand where I stood with John B or JJ, but to be honest it upset me that he didn't even bother to mention it to me, or any of us gathering by the looks on everyone else's face, "What was all that talk about, you were just using her for information?"

"Yeah, get a map, cut her loose" Kie backed me up, clearly noticing my shock, and the hurt look that I'm desperately trying to hide.

"You said you were using me?"