𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟹𝟾|𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

Start from the beginning

"What happened, Bright?"

"Wolfsbane," I said defeatedly. "That was too careless of me, I knew that the rogues are just around ready to attack anytime. And yet I was too carefree and now they got Win! Shit!" I cursed once more. Drake let go of my shoulders and slumped on the seat just beside me.

"Focus, Bright," Man said with a sure tone and I nodded. He was right, I needed to calm down in order to think straight. "What do you want us to do?" Man asked as soon as I pacified myself. I laid out the map on the table grabbing all of their attention.

"This is the map of our island. These rogues cannot be that far from where our packhouse is. However, I don't have any idea about which part of the island are they located in or if they are in a group because they're rogues. However, we've seen them work as a pack so it would be possible that they are also living together as a pack. Now, I would ask you to help me locate their hideouts," I explained and they all nodded. "The faster we can locate them, the faster we'll be able to save Win."

"In that case, let me help you with that and I'll take this side of the island," Man pointed to the east and north side of the map. "Boss can take this side of the island," pointing in the opposite direction.

"Let my head Beta and Delta go with you," Drake interrupted and they nodded in agreement. "I'll contact them right away," he said as he mind-linked with his pack members. 

"They're coming."

"It's good that we can locate them but I don't understand why they chose only our pack to be attacked since then. It seemed like we're fighting against someone that holds a deep grudge against us," Sky said shifting all of our attention to her.

As much as I want to keep them in the dark, this is the time that they have to know all about Zev if we'll be fighting him. And besides, he doesn't know that I already had my memories back about him and what he did before. I eyed up Aegon and he gave me a nod of approval. Hurriedly, I left the table and they all looked at me as I made my way to my desk.

The drawer opened and my eyes focused on the photo of me, Zev, and Win together. This was taken before all of the ruckuses that he made when he found out about his mate. Even if we were all smiling here, my anger skyrocketed just thinking about him getting revenge for banishing him from the pack. And him taking Win as the collateral for this cowardly action. And me not being able to at least protect Win.

Throwing all of those thoughts aside, for now, I went back to the table where they are seated and everyone fixed their eyes on me. Each one of them showed different expressions on their faces, but the majority of those were worried and confused. I placed the photo on top of the map and they all looked at it.

"FRANK?!/ZEV?!" The moment they laid their eyes on the picture. With much horror, everyone looked like they were just hit by a train real hard. I knew that feeling, I've been there before.

"No! It can't be! Is he back to take revenge for what happened, Bright? I am going to kill him! I am stronger now than I was before," Sky said with gritted teeth and I pulled her for a hug.

"Sky, I know how you are feeling right now but we need to do everything properly this time," I said while gently rubbing the back of her head. "Let's calm down. Okay?"

"Bright, this is dangerous. If he is the leader of the rogues, that means we have been observed by him for a long time. He had kept us under the wraps," Man said and I nodded.

"I knew he was trouble when I first found out about him! And I was right all along! I should have ripped his throat before! Shit! We have been played on the palm of his hands, how were we not able to know him beforehand?" Chase asked with much anger on his voice.