14

"Papa!" Janus laughed as he launched himself at Augustus, "What'd the doctor say?"

Augustus smiled as he pat the childs head, "she said I was off bedrest and I can start walking around on my own. I just gotta be careful and not do anything too big."

"Does that mean you can help us walk Apollo and Artemis!?" Janus gasped.

"Maybe not quiet yet." Thomas chuckled, "but soon, yes."

"I'm back! Did you miss me?" Roman yelled, throwing the door open.

"Ro!" Janus smiled.

"And me!" Remus ran in, picking up his youngest brother and spinning him around.

"Ree!" Janus giggled.

"Patt! What happened to your skirt!?" Thomas gasped when he saw the boy.

"A bully tore it." Patton admitted.

"Are you okay!?" Thomas asked.

Patton nodded, "yeah, Emi saw us and came over to help. But I got a new friend! Their name is Elliott!"

"Fun!" Thomas laughed, "what about you Virge? How was your day?"

"Roman and Remus tried to throw me in the fountain." Virgil rolled his eyes.

"Its tradition!" Remus yelled.

"Screw your tradition!" Virgil yelled back, crossing his arms.

"Wha-" Roman whined, picking up one of the pups.

"Sorry, I'm just mad." Virgil sighed, "Percy's going to school full time this year and we dont even have a single class together!"

"At least you have a boyfriend." Remus pouted, picking up the other puppy, "all Roman and I have are dogs!"

"To be fair, dogs are better than people." Roman shrugged.

"True but I would like a boyfriend." Remus sighed.

"Well, I mean... yeah." Roman nodded sadly.

"Okay, why dont you guys go do your homework now." Augustus chuckled.

The boys groaned, each going to their rooms.

"I'm going on a... date later." Logan said, "I'm staying the night with Rem and Em, so I'm going to pack and head off."

"Okay. Have fun." Thomas smirked.

"I'm glad I don't start school until next week." Janus sighed.

"Are you saying you do t want to see your friends?" Thomas asked with a smile.

"No! I wanna see my friends!" Janus gasped.

Augustus chuckled and ruffled the boys hair, "how about you invite them over later this week? We could have a start-of-school celebration."

Janus grinned widely, "yeah! I'll go write down who's gonna come!"

The dads laughed as the child ran up the stairs.

"I can't wait until we're married." Augustus sighed.

"I cant wait until you're able to walk more than ten feet on your own." Thomas joked.

"Shut up!" Augustus laughed, pushing Thomas slightly.

Thomas laughed along with his fiance, "movie?"

"Sure." Augustus smiled, "Disney?"

"Always." Thomas chuckled.