10

"Logie!" Remy smiled, picking up his boyfriend and spinning him around.

"Ack! Remington!" Logan yelled in surprise, "how'd you get into my room!?"

"Sorry Lo." Emile chuckled, "Hes already had six coffees today. And your brothers let us in."

"Em! I told you not to tell!" Remy pouted, setting Logan down.

Logan laughed, "okay okay. I didnt think you were coming for another twenty minutes?"

"Well someone couldn't wait." Emile rolled his eyes and looked at Remy.

"That was you babes." Remy smirked.

This time Emile pouted, crossing his arms like a little kid.

"Anyway, are you ready for our date?" Remy asked.

"As long as you wont order more coffee." Logan chuckled.

Remy sighed, "fine!"

Logan smiled and kissed Remy's cheek.

"Alright." Emile giggled, kissing his boyfriends, "we should get going now. I think the twins are making a prank."

Logan grimaced, "okay, yeah, let's go."

Remus chuckled as he lead his boyfriends out of the house. He felt his pocket to make sure they were still there, smiling softly. This was going to be a night to remember.

~~~time skip ~~~

The boyfriends walked around the park, staring up at the stars.

Logan sighed as he leaned on Emile, "tonight was wonderful."

"Yes it was." Emile smiled, "those breadsticks were so good!"

Remy chuckled at his boyfriends, "is there anything that could make it better?"

"Why?" Logan laughed, "do you have something planned?"

Remy smirked, "maybe."

"No!" Emile whined, "you know I hate secrets!"

"Do you want me to tell you then?" Remy smiled.

"You're not pregnant are you?" Emile asked jokingly.

"None of us can get pregnant?" Logan said.

"Its a joke hun." Emile laughed.

"No, I'm not pregnant." Remy laughed, getting down on one knee, "but I wouldnt mind starting a family."

"Oh my gosh!" Emile gasped, grabbing on to a shocked Logan.

"Lo, Em?" Remy asked, pulling out the blue and pink ring box and showing the pink and blue rings, "will you both marry me?"

"Yes!" Emile giggled, throwing his arms around Remy, "I love you both so much!"

"Lo?" Remy looked at his other boyfriend.

"Of course." Logan sniffed, a smile showing brightly through the happy tears, "of course I'll marry you two!"

Remy and Emile smiled, pulling Logan into their hug.

"Hey Lo, dont cry, it's okay." Emile said, wiping away logans tears as Remy gave him his ring.

"I know Em." Logan smiled, chuckling lightly, "they're happy tears."

Remy kissed Logan, "we're gonna be okay now Lo."

Logan nodded, helping Remy give Emile his ring as his hands were shaking so much.

"I love you two so much." Logan whispered.

"We know Lo." Emile kissed him.

"We love you too." Remy smiled.