4

Remus grinned proudly at the party in front of him.

Tiki torches with fake flames lit up under the canopy. The tables were filled with popcorn and punch. Streamers created a curtain down one side of the canopy.

"What are you guys doing?" Thomas asked, making all the boys jump.

"Uh, surprise!" Roman yelled.

"We put together a party!" Patton giggled.

"Not that I'm complaining, but why?" Augustus chuckled.

"Why not?" Remus laughed.

"Fair enough." Thomas shrugged.

"Hell yeah! Let's start!" Remy smiled.

~~~time skip ~~~

After an hour or two, Patton walked up to Augustus.

"Het Patt, what's up?" Augustus asked, holding this cat and watching the rain that was now pouring.

"Nothing much." Patton giggled, petting a purring Sadira.

"Enjoying the party?" Augustus chuckled.

Patton nodded, "do you know what would make this party even better?"

"What?" Augustus asked, expecting the child to say ice cream.

Patton leaned in and whispered, "A proposal!"

Augustus froze as Patton slipped him a ring box and skipped away to his brothers, who were all smiling. Damn these kids were smooth.

"Hey Gust, what do you have there?" Thomas laughed, hugging his boyfriends from behind.

"Nothing!" Augustus quickly hid the box, hearing on of the boys sigh behind him.

Thomas raised an eyebrow, "really?"

"W-well, um." Augustus stammered, then sighed, "guess I'm doing this now."

(^^ my reaction to this chapter XD)

Thomas chuckled, "doing wha-"

Augustus got down on one knee, "Thomas, when I first met you, I never expected to be so involved with your life. But with the boys, and then we went out to dinner and had a Disney marathon-"

"Without me!?" Roman screeched, only to be shushed by his brothers.

"Yes Roman." Augustus chuckled, "and now I have one more question for you Thomas."

Augustus opened the ring box, "Will you marry me?"

Thomas stared at the rainbow ring, "Yes... Yes! Of course I'll marry you!"

Augustus smiled and kissed Thomas as the boys cheered in the background.

Suddenly, the canopy broke, dumping rain water over everything. Augustus and Thomas laughed.

"Okay! Let's get inside!" Augustus told everyone.

"You dont have to tell me twice." Logan grumbled.

Remus laughed and picked up Dee, "but the rain is so much fun!"

"Its ruining my hair!" Roman yelled.

"We're in the middle of the woods, who's gonna see it?" Virgil said, making Percy laugh.

Emile laughed, "I'll get towels ready."

"And you know I make a mean hot coco." Remy smiled.

"Come on." Thomas chuckled, taking Dee off Remus's shoulders, "let's go inside before we get sick."

Remus and Dee pouted as their Dads dragged them inside.

"Rem, can I have my coco with marshmallows?" Patton asked.

"Of course. What's hot chocolate without marshmallows?" Remy answered.

Patton giggled and hugged Remy.

"You know," Emile smiled, coming up behind his boyfriend, "Lo's brothers really like us. I dont think they would have any complaints if we proposed."

Remy chuckled and kissed Emile, "I'll keep that in mind."