3

"Apollo! Come here Apollo!" Remus called to the pup.

"No! Artemis! Come here!" Roman told the other puppy as she ran to Remus.

Virgil chuckled and whistled to the pups, "come here!"

The puppies ran over to where Virgil was sitting with his boyfriend.

Percy picked up Artemis, "gosh you are so cute."

"I know arent they!" Remus grinned.

"I was talking about my boyfriend." Percy told him, causing Remus to pout.

Virgil laughed scratching Apollo's ears.

"We should go swimming today!" Roman gasped.

"Yes! We can have a lake party!" Remus shouted.

"I heard party, I'm in." Remy chuckled, walking down the stairs.

"We should do a surprise party for Dad!" Patton smiled from behind Remy.

"Okay okay, I'm listening." Roman nodded.

"Well Gust showed me this ring and said he was gonna propose to Dad." Patton explained.

"No WAY!" Remus cheered, "that's AWESOME!"

Remy chuckled, "well then I'll get the others so we can plan this out."

"We already heard everything." Emile laughed, Logan and Dee with him.

"Cool! Now last week I was exploring by the lake and I found like a storage shed and it had a bunch of stuff in it!" Remus said, "maybe it has some old party stuff we can drag out!"

"Interesting." Logan nodded, "I'll go tell Dad and Gust were taking the dogs on a walk. That should buy us some time."

"Come on Apollo! Artemis! Let's get your leash!" Remus called.

Percy and Virgil chuckled, grabbing each others hands and following everyone out the door.

"Here it is!" Remus yelled after five minutes of walking.

"Its creepy." Virgil pointed out, "I like it."

"Take the dogs." Remus thruster the leashes into Roman's hand and threw open the door.

"Woah." Remy commented, "dusty."

Patton screamed, "Spider!"

"Its okay Patton." Virgil said, taking the spider out of the shed and letting it go on a tree, "there its gone."

"Thanks Virge." Patton sighed.

"Look at this!" Remus jumped out, holding electric tiki torches, "they're perfect!"

"Look look!" Dee gasped, "theres the-the tent thing!"

"A canopy?" Logan chuckled, pulling it out.

"Yeah!" Dee nodded.

"Theres some foldout tables here!" Percy called, helping Emile drag it out.

"Hell yeah!" Remus grinned, "This is gonna be awesome!"