Chapter 58 (iii)

"What the hell are you saying?", Abhi shouted at Malini.

"Aahh!! She is saying the truth, Mr. Maheshwari. I am Ms. Shomi Malhotra, younger sister of Mr. Ranjeet Malhotra"

It's Shomi who said in cold tone looking at Abhi. She then turned to the sisters who all are standing rooted to their place, with extreme shock written on their faces.

"So, how is the surprise, the precious Gadodia sisters?"

Malini asked with evil smirk while Sarman, Sahil and Shomi smiled victoriously.

"Maa.. what are.. you.. saying?", Pragya stammered looking at her mother who is standing infront of her with cold face.

"Oh my dear daughter! You don't know about me. You all are stupid for believing me!"

Shomi smirked making everyone widen their eyes.

"Bua, they all don't know your story! So it's hard for them to believe. Tell them, who you really are and how you are waiting to destroy them!", Sarman said with evil smile.

"Don't lie.. Our Maa is not like that!", Swara cried looking at him, can't be able to believe what is happening infront of her.

Sarman laughed at her while Sanskar clenched his fist thinking his doubt is true. She is the one behind Swara's kidnap.

"So you are the one trying to kidnap my Jaan? Right Ms. Malhotra?", Sanskar asked bitterly as anger building up inside him fast.

Shomi looked at him surprised while the Maheshwari family looked at him shocked.

"Aah! You found it?", Shomi asked raising her eyebrow.

"You disgusting b---h!", He cursed loudly while the Gadodia sisters cringed. They still can't believe that their mother is a Malhotra and wanted to destroy them.

"Why?"

Shomi turned to see Pragya who is crying now.

"Why are you doing this, Maa?", She looked so broken with the betrayal of their own mother.

Shomi smiled, "Let me tell you all my story first!"

She then told them her flashback (which I had already written before)

She told everything about her lover, her marriage, her attempt to kill them, Swara's entry, then how she hated her, how she tried to kill her, how she killed Shekar, how she snatched their property and went to abroad for maintaining her brother's business. Then how she returned to take revenge on Swara and her attempts.

After she finished, she looked so angry. While Pragya and Ishani are looking at her with extreme shock, agony and heartbroken. Maheshwari brothers are furious after hearing her story. They are infuriated that they have let a snake who is much poisonous, to live in their mansion.

"You killed our Papa?", Ishani asked in a incredulous tone, crying bitterly.

"Yes, I killed him. I am the one arranged the accident. Oh, he was so happy that the meeting went well and he got a deal but what he didn't know that was the last day he is going to breath. He didn't know that his demon was his innocent wife!", Shomi laughed bitterly as the Gadodia sisters cried thinking of their father and his happy face.

"I had planned it before many years, to kill you all with him also! But it got failed", she said venomously making Maheshwari brothers breathe in rage.

"It's all because of this brat! If she didn't come in my life, you all would have died, I would have married my lover and lived my life happily! But she, she destroyed it completely!"