Chapter 6

College

Swara is sitting in her class with Pari... She is so much irritated with this lecture as she is feeling so sleepy... She is hardly opening her eyes... Though Pari also not much interested, she is writing the notes...

Swara's face fell on the bench due to her sleepiness... She quickly straighten herself and looks front... She sighed as the professor didn't find her asleep... Pari shook her head and continued her work... Swara leans on Pari's shoulder...

"Pari, why these Professors are always taking classes like a lullaby?", Swara whispered in Pari's ear... Pari giggled...

"Shona! Be careful... Professor may see you", Pari warned her while Swara shrugged her shoulders... She leans on the bench and closed her eyes...

After few minutes,

"Miss. Gadodia!"

Swara jerked from her place and stands up... Professor looks at her with narrow eyes...

"I didn't do anything, Sir!", Swara said making innocent face... Pari chuckled seeing her confused face... Swara blinked her eyes innocently...

"You are called in office... Go now!", Professor said totally unknowing that she was sleeping... Then only Swara noticed that a Peon is standing there... Swara nods her head and turns to take her bag...

Pari raised her eyebrow asking what... "I don't know! But I am happy that now I can be free from this class", Swara giggled and slides her bag in her shoulder...

"Byee Sweety!", She went out while the professor continue the class... Pari pouts...
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Who called me? And why?", Swara asked the Peon who is walking a step ahead of her...

"I don't know... Dean Sir has called you!", Peon said... Swara's eyes widened in shock...

"Whaaattt?", Peon nods looking her...

"Oh No! Why this devil called me? Please God! Help ur child... I will give you anything in return", Swara makes crying face and prayed in her mind...

Peon left her in office door and went away... Swara stands there looking at the door nervously... She twists her fingers and knocked on the door softly...

"Come in!"

Swara makes faces hearing his cold voice, "Arrogant! Can't he speak in soft tone! God save me!

Swara opened the door and entered the room slowly... She saw Sanskar who is working on his laptop seriously... Her eyes searches for Arjun, but he is not there... She pouts and walks towards the table... She sat on the chair silently and waits for him to speak... She stare at his handsome yet arrogant face...

Sanskar lifts his gaze and looks at her...

"Who allowed you to sit?", Sanskar shouts seeing her sitting without permission while Swara jerked at his sudden voice...

"Wo... Sir! You were so busy... So I thought to wait for you... No problem Sir, You continue ur work... I can wait", Swara said showing her full teeth 😁

"Get up Now!", Sanskar ordered... Swara quickly stand up from her place hearing his loud tone... Sanskar closed his laptop and sit straightly staring her...

"What did you do yesterday?", He asked coldly while Swara looks at him with frown...

"Yesterday? Wo Sir... I woke up in morning, then took bath, then I had my delicious bf prepared by My Mumma, then I came to college with Pari, we met with Aju bhai, my seniors gave me dare, I saw you for the first time, then I came running to you and hugged you and then kissed you... You are the first boy I kissed you know? (She said excited) then you were you going to slap me, I hold ur hand and..."