Chapter 56

Hey dears!

Sorry for not updating like I told. For making it up, I had written a long part with 6k+ words...

Enjoy Reading...❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maheshwari Mansion
Kitchen

"Doll, What do you want to eat?", Sanskar asked entering the kitchen.

Robin comes to them, seeing them.

"Chachu, I want Noodles", Kiara smiled tightly. Sanskar smiled at her.

"Ok, I will get it", He then told Robin to cook Noodles fast.

Then he makes Kiara sit on a stool and sat beside her on the other stool.

"Chachu, Don't you want to eat anything?", Kiara asked crossing her arms.

"No, I am not hungry", Sanskar smiled.

Robin came with a plate of Noodles while Kiara's eyes twinkled.

Sanskar took the plate from him and ask him to get Kiara's fav sauce. He took a fork from the stand on the table and put the plate before her, handing her the fork. Kiara grinned and starts eating while Sanskar just admired her.
.
.
.

Outside (Garden)

"Here, Sit.. You will feel better", Shomi smiled while Swara nods her head and sat down on the stone bench. No one is there, just silence and dark. Chill air makes her shiver little.

Swara takes deep breath and try to make her steady. Shomi stood there watching her. Soon she got a call while Swara looked at her.

"Wait here, Shona. I will be back after speaking"

Swara nods while Shomi left from there. She stood at some distance beside the mansion building.

"Yes, Are you ready?", She answered the call.

.......

"She is sitting on the bench, just five minutes... She will faint soon"

.......

"Hmm, ok"

.......

Here,

Swara felt dizzy again, she blinked her eyes rapidly and held her head. She feels like the world is spinning around her, she stood up wincing in pain.

She tried to take a step but staggered.

"Oh My God! What is happening to me?"

She murmured and looked around trying to find Shomi...

"Maa.. Where are you?", Swara tried to call loudly but Shomi smirked seeing her from the distance.

"Aahh!", Swara shouts holding her as the pain increased.

"Shona, you are strong and you can do it... Reach the Mansion and find anyone", She encouraged herself and tried to walk further. Her body starts trembling while she felt more dizzy.

"Sanku!! Where are you?", Swara whispered, her eyes filled with tears feeling so helpless.

Shomi frowned seeing Swara trying to walk, she got angry and clenched her fist.

At that time, she saw her two men is coming at distance wearing black uniforms like their guards. She smirked and looks at Swara who is struggling to stand.

Swara felt breathless and her legs starts giving up.

She is about to fall but someone held her, She looked up and tried to open her eyes. Her vision is blurry, she can't see who is holding her.