Chapter 24

Sanskar stopped the car before some distance from the Party Avenue which is a hotel... Swara is fully on fun mode... She is clicking selfies of her... When she realised that He has stopped the car, She turned to him...

"Get down and walk from here..! There will be paparazzi and students so it won't good if we go together..!", Sanskar said coldly while Swara looks at him with narrowed eyes... She lifts her phone and took a photo of him... Sanskar looks at her grumpily...

"Wow Sanku..! This is nice, I will put this as ur contact picture", Swara exclaimed looking at the photo which she took before... Sanskar quickly snatched her phone and deleted it... Swara looks at him with open mouth...

"Have you even heard what did I say?", Sanskar asked gritting his teeth... Swara gives uninterested look which makes him angry... She can never be without making him angry😂

"Haan Haan..! You are a very Famous and Popular Big Head na, so there will be some useless people to take ur photo... And I am not interested to stand with u in the pic as this Shona's cute image will be spoiled if I stood with a Devil like you..! Huhh!!", Swara said making faces... Sanskar holds her elbow and pulled her dangerously closer...

"I have already warned you, but You won't hear me Right?", He asked coldly while Swara blinked her big doe eyes innocently...

"What did I do?", Swara asked making the most innocent face of the universe... Sanskar sighed in frustration closing his eyes... "This girl is really making him crazy..!"

Swara smiled seeing him frustrated but changed her face expression to innocent instantly when he looks at her...

"Get out..!", Sanskar said loudly in anger making her heart jump... She quickly opened the door and went out... She turned and looks through the window...

"Byee Byee, BAD Sanku..! Atleast smile bit for photo, you may look little good... Or like me, everyone will start calling you as Arrogant", Swara said giggling and starts walking towards the hotel gate... Sanskar stares at her back... He drives slowly following her behind... When she reached the gate and joined with Pari who is waiting for her, Sanskar drove inside...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As soon as the Paparazzi spotted Sanskar's BMW, they all surrounded it, even students surrounded the place especially Girls...

Swara saw it from distance and pulled Pari towards there, "Come Sweety..! Let's see what is happening there?"

Swara and Pari stood behind the crowd while Swara tries to look inside by tip toeing in her feet... Sanskar opened his car door and came out while the girls are squealing and whispering seeing the Most Hot and Handsome bachelor of Mumbai... But they don't know that this handsome man is already our Shona's hubby..!😉 They all are literally drooling over his looks and charm...

"Haayeee😍😍😍..!!"

"Oh My God! He is looking so damn hot..!", A girl said in the crowd...

"Yeah..! He is really a Greek God...!", Another girl said

Swara heard this and makes bad faces clutching her fist tight, "What the hell..! Disgusting girls... See how they are drooling, Sweety..!! I just hate them all..!!!"

Pari chuckled, "Are you jealous, My Cutieee?", Pari asked teasingly...

"What..!!", Swara looks at her with jerk...

"Neverrr..! Why should I be jealous haan..! Those girls are nothing compared to this Shona... Ok? And Moreover I know He is My Hubby... So no need of that all! I am just pitying those girls..!", Swara said in cute attitude tone making Pari astonished... She smiles widely and shakes her head seeing her crazy friend...