Chapter 26

Thank you everyone for your precious support ❤️❤️❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a week,

Morning

Swara got perfectly fine and come back to her form... She is so happy that today is a holiday, so "No College", And moreover she is excited as she is going out for shopping with Kiara as they both want to buy some things for them...

SwaSan Room

Sanskar is standing in the balcony gazing Swara who is so busy... He is confused as from morning itself, she is running and jumping here and there so excitedly... He can clearly see her eyes are twinkling in happiness and her huge smile which are making him crazy... He really likes to see her like this..! If he is told to admire her for whole day, he would do that without even blinking his eyes..!!!

Currently, she is twirling around inside the room hugging her Fluffy... Sanskar could see her clearly through the Glass wall... He chuckled little shaking his head at her craziness... He lifts his gaze and saw Swara is looking at him with cute frown standing in her place... She lifts her eyebrow and walks to the balcony slowly holding her Fluffy in her arms possessively...

She stood infront of him with accusing eyes while Sanskar stares at her...

"Are you feeling jealous of Me and My Fluffy? Why are you looking at us like that haan?", Swara asked putting her one hand in her waist while other hand is holding her Fluffy..!

Sanskar looks at her amused and chuckled seeing her... Swara scowled and looks at him with big angry pout...

"Me? Jealous of you and this useless creature?", Sanskar asked smiling naughtily making her angry...

"What the hell..! How dare you call my Darlu as useless creature haan? I won't leave you Devil..!!", Swara said angrily and looks at here and there searching something... She quickly runs to side and put her Fluffy on the swing and took the Watering Kettle...

Before he could assume what she is gonna do, She throws the full water on Sanskar... Sanskar's t-shirt got wet fully while some drops are dripping from his forehead hair strands... He clutched his fist in anger and looks at her...

While Swara bursts out laughing loudly seeing him... She is feeling fully satisfied and happy now... She has waited for long to take revenge on him, now it is completed... May be it is small but she is enjoying alot seeing his frustrated look...

"Oh Oh..! So sad My Poor Bighead..!!! I really like to see you like this... (Hahahahaha!) Now only you are looking Perfect..!! And don't scold me Ok? I have done a good thing for you., As now you don't have to take bath na..!!", Swara said teasingly and laughs cutely seeing him😂😂😂

Sanskar instantly pulled her and pinned her to railing locking her between his arms... Swara looks at him shocked...

"You got so much dare, Right Baby Devil?", Sanskar asked coldly looking her deeply... Swara gulps seeing him... Her mind travelled to the kisses that she has got before... She instantly palmed her mouth and shakes her head side to side cutely blinking her eyes... Sanskar smirks getting what she is thinking..!!!

"You remember it?", Sanskar questioned while giving teasing smile...

"What?", Swara asked against her palms making innocent face...

"Uff Drama Queen..! Don't over react..! I am asking about what you are thinking now", Sanskar said while smiling teasingly...

Swara glares at him and pushed him back with her little force...