Chapter 32

Thank you so much everyone for your precious votes and comments... It really means a lot ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Only 14 to go, It's gonna reach 500 followers..!!! Hearty Thanks to all...

Lots of love 😘😘😘😘😘

Happy Reading ☺️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FB continues...

"Wahhh!! I can see love in My Little brother's eyes..! Is it dream or what?", Abhi asked teasingly while Pragya giggled beside him...

"It is surely ur dream only..!", Sanskar said like a stubborn kid and walks to other side... Abhi and Pragya smiled seeing him and went behind him... Sanskar is sitting on the garden chair... AbhiGya also sit on the other chairs infront of him...

"Sanskar..! Till how many days that you are going to hide it from us haan?", Abhi asked softly... Sanskar looks at him...

"Yes Sanskar, You can tell us..! You can open up yourself with ur relations... We will always be stay beside you no matter whatever happens..!!", Pragya said in her caring tone...

Sanskar felt so loved at that time... He really wants to tell them about his feelings... He sighed and nods his head... AbhiGya smiled widely...

"Yes, I love her..!", Sanskar said in gentle tone... Abhi and Pragya looks at eachother surprised and delighted as their thought is right...

"Wow..! Sanskar! I am happy for you both", Pragya said with full happiness...

"So tell me How did this Big Head fall for My Doll haan?", Abhi asked teasingly while Sanskar looks him with fake anger... Pragya slapped Abhi's shoulder...

"Don't tease my Devar..!", Pragya said making Sanskar smile... They both looks at him to say...

"Bhai and Bhabhi..! You very well know how much emotionless I am..! After my sufferings, I don't have belief in Love or Life... I just hated everyone... But in real, I was afraid to believe... I distanced myself from everyone because of that... I built a cold wall around me, not allowing anyone beside me... But Shonaa..! She is different... When she talked to me for the first time, I was affected by her at the same time irritated also, thinking that she held the power to affect my cold heart... I decided that I shouldn't speak to her ever... But fate..!! I again and again ended up talking to her... Unknowingly, I really liked hearing her... Then She left one day as you both separated... First I thought it is good only as I wouldn't have to hear her anymore and there will be no one to affect me, I can be free and the way I am... But in real, I missed her alot inside... But I didn't show it...

Then after seven years, I met her again in college... First, I didn't know that she is my Little Bak-bak..! But Shona reminded me of her... So I got very angry that again someone is affecting me... I started showing my anger and frustration... Then I got to know that this Shona is My Little Bak-bak... I don't know why but I got happy inside and I couldn't accept it too... When she was kidnapped, I felt like my breath is snatched, I felt like to destroy this whole world... When I got to know that they are going to marry her to another man, I got furious that how can they marry My Little Bak-bak to any other man..? I felt possessive for her... I took the groom place to save her... But instead I got married to her and many things happened... My Mind and Heart messed up totally...

I was confused and messed up..! One side I want her to be with me always... On other side, I don't want that... My stubborn mind is not accepting that I love her... But My inner heart clearly knows that I love her and craves for her... I kept ignoring my heart saying to myself that "I don't love her"...

Whenever she got trouble, I am feeling restless... My heart is paining seeing her tears, I can't be able to bear it... I don't like to see her with any other man... I just want to hide her in my embrace with myself from this cruel world... Her Innocence and Naughtiness is driving me crazy... I am feeling happy and peace seeing her smile... Her that smile makes me feel more alive and vibrant... If needed, I would give my life to that smile...