Chapter 2

A Black BMW stopped at the entrance making screech sound... Arjun saw the car and sighed... He is standing at the college entrance waiting for Sanskar only, as he said he will come after doing an important work...

Sanskar came out of the car having goggles... He walked in full arrogance and attitude...

"Arey!! I am waiting here... Sanky!", Arjun shouts and runs back of Sanskar... He went near him and walks along with him... The whole college students are looking at them only... Mostly girls... They are ogling at Sanskar, but he is walking without even looking at their side...

Arjun smiles seeing this, "Sanky! Poor girls... See them, how they are seeing you! But you are not even giving single look... Pity them! Just give a look to them yaar!"

Sanskar removed his goggles and gives Arjun a death glare... Arjun shows his full teeth and turns other side... They reached Sanskar's cabin...

Sanskar sat on his chair while Arjun sat on one of the chairs before the table... Soon a man knocked on his cabin...

"Come in", Sanskar said in his cold voice... The Man is Aman... Sanskar's p.a.

"Good morning, Sir!", Aman wishes him while Sanskar nods his head...

"Very good morning, Aman!", Arjun said loudly with smile... Aman returns the same smile to him... After he turned to Sanskar...

"Sir... Today u have two meetings! One is interview of professors... And the other one is Meeting with Board members in a Hotel", Aman informs to Sanskar...

"Ok, Is the arrangements done for interview?", He asked in his usual cold tone...

"Yes, Sir! Everyone is here!", He said while Sanskar nods...

"Ok then asked them to come! And when is the other meeting?", Sanskar asked...

"Sir! At afternoon", Aman said...

"Hmmm... Start the interview", Sanskar said while Aman nods and left outside...

Then Sanskar and Arjun got busy in selecting new professors for college...

Later,

"Uff! Sanky! I forgot to tell you something", Arjun said while Sanskar looks at him...

"What?", Sanskar asked...

"Actually I need an admission in college!", Arjun said while Sanskar frowned...

"Why? Are you going to study again?", Sanskar asked while Arjun shakes his head side to side...

"No yaar! It's for my friend... She wants to study in our college only!", Arjun said...

"She?? Who is she?", Sanskar asked glaring him as he thought her as his girlfriend...

""Don't glare me... She is very good girl... My childhood friend... When I was in Kolkata, there was an orphanage near my home... Daily I would go there and play with her... Then we transferred here to Mumbai, but I kept in touch with her through phone... So last week she called me... As she knew that I was working here with u, she requested me an admission for her... Her friend also going to join in this college, so she wants to come here... Please Sanky! She is really a good girl, not like u r thinking... And moreover she is an orphan... I have to help her so...", Arjun asked seriously... Sanskar stares at him for sometime...

"Ok!", Sanskar said and stood up... Arjun hugged him instantly...

"Wahh! Thank you Sanky!", Arjun said happily as he has fear thinking he won't agree...

"It's Ok buddy! But be careful with her!", Sanskar said seriously... Arjun shook his head smiling "You won't change ever"
.
.
.
.
.
Afternoon
Mall