Chapter 57

Hey Amigos!

Thank You everyone for your precious support. TMJH-2 has won Winner Award in Choice Awards 2019/2020

 TMJH-2 has won Winner Award in Choice Awards 2019/2020

I am so so happy. Thank you kirthikha for tagging my book ❤️❤️❤️

And Thank You all my dears. Love you loadssss ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Keep Supporting...
.
.
.
.
.

The Car stopped at a shopping mall, Shomi came out and moved to the driver.

"You wait here, I will come in an hour. I have something to buy!"

The Driver nodded his head obediently. She entered the mall as her face turned to cold. She directly went to the backside where a restaurant is present. She moved further and went inside. She directly entered the lift and came out of it in the fifth floor. She walked to a room and opened the door, closing it after moving inside.

"Morning Shomi!"

She greeted by a person who is none other than Ranjeet Malhotra. She smiled little but her face is more of grumpy.

"Morning, Bhai!", She greeted back and then glanced at Sarman and Sahil who are sitting on the sofas. They nodded their heads, greeting her.

"Bua, now tell us what the hell has gone wrong yesterday!", Sarman asked with frustration as their plan got failed.

"Everything was going right but that Ragini has came between and messed up everything", Shomi spatted coldly while Sarman clenched his fist.

Shomi breathed in anger and sat on the bed with thud, thinking deeply.

"Seven times..", Shomi whispered making everyone looked at her.

"We have tried seven times to kill that b!!!! Or even kidnap her, but everytime she gets lucky and someone coming to save her. I don't know what everyone has seen in her that they are treating her like Princess and protecting her like she is some treasure. And this is just making me want to kill her more cruelly"

Her eyes turned red showing her anger and hatred for Swara. They trio stared at her equally pissed off.

"Now what are you going to do?", Sahil asked, looking at his father and his sister (His Bua)

Yup, Shomi's full name before marriage is Shomi Malhotra, she is from Malhotra family. But the Gadodia sisters don't know about this, Shekar only knew about this.

Malhotra family have two siblings i.e. Ranjeet and Shomi. As Ranjeet had involved himself in illegal fights and went to jail for two years, so their father kicked him out saying that his son is died for him. At their teen age, both siblings got separated. Ranjeet became a small rowdy but gained more popularity and turned into a politician when he was 25. At that time, Shomi's father arranged her marriage with Shekar Gadodia who is one of rich persons but Shomi loved a man from her college, she was only 20 at that time. That man is orphan, very fearful type like a coward but Shomi loved him and he too loved her back. He is too afraid to approach her father.