Chapter 30

Night
Hospital

Everyone is standing in Abhi's room...

"As Now, Abhi is fine, Everyone please go home... It's very late... And No one take rest or eat properly... I will be with him... So Go home and eat dinner... Sleep peacefully..!", Pragya said caringly looking at everyone...

"No Mumma, I am not going anywhere leaving you both", Kiara said while Swara too joined her...

"Yes I am also!", Swara said crossing her arms...

"I will also be here..!", Sanskar said looking at Abhi... He has a fear still inside so he couldn't leave him and go...

Pragya looks at the three stubborn heads and shakes her head... She looks at Abhi who assured her through eyes...

"Pragya is right... You all go home and you can come in Morning... Please go and take rest", Abhi said while trio looks at him...

"Ok Bhai, They all can go... But I will be here with you both", Sanskar said coldly while Abhi sighed...

"Sanskar, Please understand... You are already not fine... Go and take rest..!", Abhi said gently...

"Haan Sanskar, I will be here with Bhabhi... You go with everyone..! Please", Ranveer said while Sanskar thinks... He then released a suffering sigh and nods...

"Shona, Stand up and go with everyone", Pragya said while Swara pouts and nods...

Everyone wished Good night for AbhiGya and Ranveer, then left the room...

"Chote Chachu, I will come with you in ur car..!", Kiara said joyfully holding his hand... Sanskar smiled and picked her up in his arms... Laksh smiled at them...

Swara is walking behind them with Ragini, Ishani and Arjun... She looks at them with frown...

"Sanskar..! Can you drive with ur bandaid hand? Arjun will drop you both..!", Laksh said while Arjun nods...

"Bhai, It's just little and it's not paining... I can manage", Sanskar said looking at Laksh...

"Are you sure?", He asked while Sanskar nods his head with little smile... Laksh also responds him...
.
.
.
.
.

Arjun left to his home in his car... While Ragini and Ishani gets in Laksh's car... Swara makes faces and walks back of Sanskar and Kiara... Sanskar makes Kiara stand...

"You wait here with her, I will get my car and come..!", Sanskar said and went to his car which is parked distant away... while Swara and Kiara waits for him...

Sanskar stopped his car beside them while Kiara quickly opened the passenger seat door and sat inside... Swara is also about to get in, but Kiara stopped her...

"Shona, I will only sit here... You go and sit at back... That place is suitable for Shortcakes like you!", Kiara said twitching her nose cutely... Swara looks at her with open mouth... Sanskar looks at her and chuckled... Kiara turned to Sanskar and winks at him...

"Right Chote Chachu?"

Sanskar looks at Swara and nods his head smiling teasingly... Both Sanskar and Kiara hi-fi with eachother and looks at chuckling...

"Youuu Chamchi!!! You are looking like a Cupcake and you are saying me as Shortcake Huhh!!! And Your Pyaari Chote Chachu..! He is a Very big and Tall Eiffel tower..!! So for both of you, Cute girls like me will look short to you... And I don't want to sit with that Devil also... You both can enjoy", Swara said in a go and breathes heavily... She shut the passenger seat door with a thud, then she opened the back seat door and sat inside...