Chapter 47

Hey Lovelies..!!!

I know I am very very late... Cho chollyyyy 😅😅 I was busy in Diwali..!!!

But I have written a big long part with 6K words for compensation..!!! Please forgive me ☹️

Enjoy Reading..!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.

Swara is sobbing silently being in Sanskar's embrace while he is stroking her hairs comforting her... They told nothing but keep silent, trying to get peace in eachother's arms...

Sanskar is looking at distant, thinking deeply while his eyes are red showing his inner pain...

After half an hour, Sanskar breaks the hug seeing her not crying anymore... Swara lifts her gaze and looks into his eyes... She gets shuddered seeing his blood eyes and the painful emotions which are flowing through it... She just don't know what makes him getting pain and why he is hurting like this... She wants to know about him fully and want to comfort him... She doesn't like that he is hurting of something... She would do anything to make him happy...

Sanskar inhales deeply before opening his mouth while Swara is staring him silently, waiting for him to speak... Sanskar cupped her face softly and looks at her with deep emotions...

"Jaan, I am sorry... I am sorry that I made you cry... I always wish that I should be the one to make you happy but I ended up making you cry... I can't see your tears, Jaan... You are the most beautiful and most precious thing that has ever happened to me, in my life... You just don't know how much you mean to me... You are my life, Jaan... It's true, I lied to you... I love you more than anything else in this world... Infact, You are my world, Jaan...

I.. I just don't know what to do... I don't want to get you hurt, Jaan... If you remain with me, you would end up in my world of darkness... I am darkness, Jaan while you are gentle light... I am afraid that you will lost your light if you enter my world... Till these days, I was so selfish thinking that we would lead a happy life... I too wanted to lead a happy life with you, Jaan... But the reality has hit my mind when you fell lifeless in my arms just after few seconds of my confession... My fate is very cruel, Jaan... It won't let me remain happy, Happiness is not my thing Jaan... I was afraid that you too will lose ur happiness if you stay with me... I just want you be happy always.. even it is without me... I just.."

Swara cut off his words, "I won't be happy without you, Sanku"

Sanskar smiled sadly, "I just got to know that, Jaan... I realised that you can't live without me... I thought if I separated from you by lying, you would hate me and part away from me... But I was a big stupid like you say"

"Yes, Indeed a very big stupid head", Swara whispered looking at him... Sanskar chuckled bit...

"You didn't leave me instead you wanted to prove it... I was afraid that you may win, so I want to distance myself from you... But I failed miserably, Jaan... I can't be away from you... My hands are itching to hold you closer to me... I don't want anything but You..!!

I want You, Jaan... I want you more than my breath... You hold my heart, Jaan.! It is not beating without You... I want to see ur smile which means the world to me... It always makes me feel peace in my wounded heart... I want to stare at you all my life to think that I also got a precious thing in my life... I want to prove it to my fate that I too deserve happiness which I get in the form of you... I want to shout loudly to the world that I got my happiness... I want to be with you and hold you closer with me always and forever, Jaan..!!!

I realised my love for you after our marriage only but I think I love you from the beginning itself when you first called me... I had built all the cold walls around my heart and was determined not to let anyone affect me... But You have affected me, Little Bak-bak... I was so furious and angry on you for that... But unknowingly, I wanted to hear your voice every time... Your voice and innocence soothed my wounded heart... But one day, you've gone... And After that, I have become more cold and arrogant...