Chapter 12

The phone rings...

"Hello Dadi!", Sanskar said when the call was attended... In MM, He only calls Dadi's phone always...

"Mmm.. Hello Sanskar... How are you?", Sanskar heard a lady's voice... He assumed it might be Pragya... She already tried to talk to him many times but he always spoke to her coldly or just answer with one word...

"Where is Dadi?", Sanskar asked without any emotion in his words...

"Dadi has headache so she is sleeping in her room... She left her phone in kitchen", Pragya answered while Sanskar gets worried bit...

"What happened to her? Is she ok?", Sanskar asked worriedly while Pragya smiles hearing his worried voice...

"Don't worry about her, Sanskar... She is perfectly alright... It is just a headache, She will be fine after waking up!", Pragya said softly while Sanskar can feel the warmth oozing in her voice...

At that time they both heard a voice,

"Mummaaa... I am so hungry!", Swara said pouting while entering the kitchen... Sanskar knew it is Her! Little Bak-bak!

He heard Pragya saying, "Bacha, wait for five minutes... I have made ur favourite pancakes... I will take it from the oven and give you!"

He smiles bit hearing her squealing sound... He again heard, "Shonaa... Don't run... I told u na, I will take it and give u"

Sanskar guessed that Pragya might kept the phone down and went to oven following behind the squealing Swara... He heard Pragya's distant scolding sound...

He is going to cut the call but stopped hearing her voice...

"Ok Mumma, till then I will play in Dadi's phone!"

"Oh shit! Shona... See if Sanskar is still on the line? I was talking to him but forgot seeing ur running!", Sanskar heard Pragya's worried sound...

"Hello Big head? Are you still on the line?", He heard her melodic sound... He thought to tease her as she also did that in their last encounter...

"Hello! Big head?"... Sanskar kept silent...

"Hello!"

"Hello... Mike testing.. one.. two.. three.. Mr. Big head, Are you there? Can you hear me?", Swara asked cutely... Sanskar smiled seeing her childish behaviour...

Then he came to sense realising what the hell he is doing 😂😂 He instantly became the cold Sanskar...

"No, I am not in the line!", Sanskar said coldly... Swara took her phone off her ears and said loudly to Pragya...

"Mumma... He is saying that he is not in the line... Shall I cut it?", Swara asked while Sanskar gets amused bit...

"Shona... What are you saying? Come and give the phone to me!", He heard Pragya's voice... He instantly cut the call...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
College

Morning

Swara is sitting in her class with uninterested face... She is puffing and huffing in irritation... Pari is chuckling enjoying her state...

"Uff! Pari! Really, I can't do this... I am feeling bored and moreover irritated hearing his stupid lecture", Swara whispered in Pari's ears...

"You sleep, Shona... I will wake you up if the professor see you!", Pari whispered back... Swara smiles widely and pecked Pari's cheek tightly being happy to get a bestie like her...

The boy who saw this makes yuck face seeing Swara kissing Pari that too when the lecture is going on... He thinks something about them and makes disgusting face... Swara who saw him making faces glares at him, pointing her forefinger like giving warning to him... The boy immediately turned and listens the lecture...