Chapter 7

Evening

Pragya stopped the car at home... She sighed heavily and turns to Kiara... Kiara is sitting silently thinking about the person who claims to be her father sometime before...

"Kiara baby?", Pragya called softly holding her hands...

"Really Is he my Papa?", Kiara asked looking at Pragya... Pragya gets stucked... She looks at her little daughter who is asking question about her father... Pragya nods her head slowly with teary eyes...

"Then why he is not with us, Mumma?", Kiara asked innocently... Pragya holds her hands...

"Sweetheart, Your Papa and Me had a big fight before you born... The Mistake is his only... Your Papa has scolded me harshly and asked me to leave him... So I left him", Pragya said softly...

"He scolded u? Then he is a very bad person... Right?", Kiara asked while Pragya shakes her head...

"No No baby! He is a very good person... You should be proud to be his daughter.", Pragya said... Though she got separated from him, she can't deny the fact that he is indeed a good person...

"Then why don't you accept him? He is good person na?", Kiara asked while Pragya felt short of words...

"He is a good person but he didn't want to live with me... So I can't accept him back... Moreover it has been seven years we got separated, So we can't be like before... Forget about all this... You shouldn't think about this...", Pragya said while Kiara remains silent...

"And Promise me! You won't tell about this to anyone in home... Especially Shona! You should not tell that we had met him... Ok?", Pragya asked while Kiara looks at her...

"You love ur Mumma... Right?", Pragya asked while Kiara nods her head...

"Then you shouldn't tell... Promise me now baby!", Pragya asked while Kiara nods her head slowly... Pragya smiles and kisses her forehead...

"My Good girl! Come Let's go now!", Pragya said and opened the door... Then she came around and opened door for Kiara... She picks her up and her bag and locked the car...

Then she left inside home... Pragya saw Ishani and Kavya are sitting on the sofa seeing TV... Kiara's eyes twinkled seeing Popcorn in Ishani's hands...

"Popcorn!!!", Kiara shouts and gets down from Pragya's arms... She runs to Ishani...

"Welcome Home Kiara baby!", Ishani said smiling and hugs Kiara with one hand...

"Mausi... For me?", Kiara asked while Ishani stands up giving the bowl to Kavya...

"Ofcourse... How can I eat without Kiara haan! I have prepared lot... Come I will give you!", Ishani said and picked Kiara in her arms... While Kiara smiles widely wrapping her hands around Ishani's neck...

Pragya smiles in relief seeing her normal...

"Didu! Come... I'll get ur coffee!", Ishani said to Pragya... Pragya nods smiling and kept the bags on sofa... She walks with Ishani...

"Ishu! Where is Shona and Pari? Haven't they come yet?", Pragya asked...

Ishani makes Kiara sit on the Dining table, "No Di! I have called Pari half an hour before... She said that they have to fetch some books from Library so will come late"...

Pragya nods... Ishani handed her the coffee mug and gives a popcorn bowl to Kiara... Kiara gets excited and kissed her cheek...

"I will eat the popcorn fully without remain even a one... When Shona gets to know na, she will become cry baby!", Kiara giggled thinking of Swara's crying pout when she gets to know she has eaten all the popcorn...