Chapter 18

MM
Morning

Swara is sleeping so peacefully hugging her Fluffy tightly... The morning sun rays falls on her face disturbing her sleep... She stirred in her sleep and makes annoyed face... She hides her face in the neck of Fluffy and sighed...

Kiara opened SwaSan room door and comes running inside... She jumped on the bed and saw Swara...

"Shonaaa! Wake up! Wake up!! Shonaaaa!", Kiara shouts in her ears... Swara opened her eyes with a jerk and sat up...

"You Chamchi! Why the hell are you shouting haan?", Swara said irritatedly... Kiara giggled, "Good Morning! I just came here to wake you up...!"

Swara frowned at her... Then she looked at her room and remembered that She is married and sleeping in her Hubby's bed... But Sanskar is not there...

She looks around the room and her eyes stopped at the glass wall... As the curtains are in open, They can easily see the whole Balcony from inside the room... And it looks beautiful in Morning light... What caught her eyes is Her Hubby... Sanskar is standing in the balcony watering his plants... She sighed seeing him wearing t-shirt...

Kiara too looks at the side and her eyes open in awe!!! She came to their room yesterday, but didn't go inside balcony...

"Wow Shona... It looks beautiful!", Kiara exclaimed...

"Yep! Kiara... we have a swing also! See that side...!", Swara points her finger to the corner... Kiara smiled widely and immediately got down from the bed and runs to the balcony through the glass door which is in open... Swara giggled and runs back of her...

Sanskar saw them both running towards balcony through the wall... He put the watering can down and turns to them... Kiara is standing near the Swing and tries to climb on it... But it is too high for her... She pouts and turned to see Swara laughing loudly... Sanskar walks to them...

"Ohh! Chamchi! You should grow dear!", Swara said while laughing teasing her...

"Guess! Who is saying this! A Shortcake??!", Sanskar said smirking at her... Swara glares at him angrily while Kiara widens her eyes...

"Oh Shonaa! Your name is Shortcake! It is so funny! I will tell all my friends that Shona is a Shortcake! Lol", Kiara giggled...

"You Chamchi! Don't you dare", Swara warned her...

"You should tell, Kiara!", Sanskar said while Kiara looks at him surprised...

"Oh My God Shona! Is he really talking to me?", Kiara said dramatically... Swara chuckled... Sanskar looks at them with narrowed eyes...

"Why?", Sanskar asked coldly... Swara and Kiara makes faces hearing his cold tone...

"Nothing! It's that you are talking to me for the first time", Kiara said smiling tightly... Sanskar stares at her, admiring her...

"Hmm Chachu! Can you please help me to get on that swing? Please!", Kiara asked cutely with puppy eyes...

"Arey darlu! I will help you... Don't ask that Heartless Big Head!", Swara said making Sanskar annoyed... Swara is about to pick Kiara but Sanskar pushed her aside little and picked Kiara in his arms... Kiara widens her eyes while Swara looks at him without blinking her eyes in shock...

Sanskar placed Kiara on the swing with blank face... Kiara smiled and pecked his cheek while he looks at her surprised...

"You are not Heartless Chachu!! You are so nice... Thank you!", Kiara said cutely making Sanskar smile a bit... Swara widens her eyes seeing his smile...