Chapter 16

"Mumma, Who is this Baldev Rajvanshi? Why he said that I am his Brother's daughter?", Swara asked blinking her eyes... Everyone's eyes widened in shock...

Pragya looks at Swara with astonished face while Swara looks at her waiting for reply...

"Mumma! What happened? Tell me na, I am very curious", Swara asked... Everyone looks at eachother, not knowing what to tell her...

"It's... He... Shona.. He..!", Pragya stammered in nervousness... Everyone felt bad seeing Pragya's helpless face and Swara's innocent face... Pragya looks at the innocent face of Swara...

"It's true only, Bacha!", Pragya said softly while everyone gets shocked... Swara blinked her eyes several times and tries to understand what Pragya is saying... All looks at her including Pragya... She cupped her face...

"Shonaa... That Baldev Rajvanshi is Shekar Papa's cousin brother... But Papa has cut all his ties with him years back knowing that he is bad person and sent him out of home... Now he came to take his revenge, so only he kidnapped you and told that you are his brother's daughter! You don't worry, he won't come again", Pragya said softly to Swara like she is explaining to a small baby...! Pragya never will let Swara know the truth! Swara was, is and always will be a Gadodia's daughter...

Everyone sighs in relief while Swara palmed her face in shock...

"Oh God! Mumma... Then He is our Chacha? How can he do like this? He is so cruel person... He and his wife forced me to marry a bad person", Swara said sadly...

"Yes, Bacha! He is very cruel person, how can he think of doing this to his brother's daughter?", Pragya said angrily... While Others too get angry on Baldev...

"Pragya! I want to talk to you about this marriage", Abhi said while everyone looks at him... Pragya glanced at SwaSan then nods her head...

Swara stares at Sanskar who is looking at others... Suddenly He turned his gaze and looks at her... Seeing this Swara quickly looks away...

Abhi and Pragya went inside while Ranveer and Laksh also goes back of them... Sanskar stares at their retreating figure...

Ishani also about to go but Swara holds her hand, "Didu! I am also coming... You all are going without me? You all going to talk about me only na, Please", Swara said pouting cutely...

Ishani shakes her head, "Shona, Be here! We will be back soon", Ishani said and went inside... Swara huffs making faces and looks at Sanskar who is already looking at her...

Swara clears her throat dramatically... Sanskar raised his eyebrow giving her cold look...

Swara cursed him in mind, "Devil!! See, how he is looking? Huhh!!"...

"Hmm Where is Kitchen?", Swara asked smiling fakely...

"What?", Sanskar asked...

"Do u have hearing problem? I asked you where is kitchen?", Swara asked annoyedly... Sanskar glares at her...

"Why?", Sanskar asked little bit confused...

"Why means what! Arey! If anyone is hungry, they will ask the way of kitchen only", Swara said mockingly while Sanskar gives her "Are you serious?" look...

"What problem is going on here, but she is saying that she is hungry? Really? Who will think of food at this time?", Sanskar thinks in his mind😂😂😂

"Leave it! I should slap myself for asking you this... I will find it by my own!", Swara said and walks to a side... Sanskar stares at her back seeing her going in wrong way...