56

I got out of the car anxiously, 

my hands shaking, 

my legs wobbly.

Amanda got out from the front sit -next to driver's sit... aka; my mom-, her earphones still plugged in, her body and mood tired and quite calm after the long drive. 

Amanda leans slightly against the car, as my mom gently wakes the kids up from the further back sit, -but after she drags the boys outta the regular back (or middle actually) sit, so she can push our sits to the front and get the kids to slide their way outside the door, half asleep.

Ilay though... my mom still has to physically get out, and into her own arms, while he's still napping. Lia grabbed my hand and leaned into my side. Her touch and the sound of our car locking-in got me out of my trance. 

I'm seriously half dying right now. 

"Honey? Maybe you should give Sofie or Camila a call, to let them know we're here? So they could open their door?" My mom's gentle 'it's-too-early-in-the-morning-and-everyone-is-still-half-asleep-so-I'm-quiet-and-soft-with-you-but-get-your-shit-together' tone is the second thing to try and get me out of my own anxious self. 

"Umm..." I move my weight from one foot to another, my hands sweaty. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all... maybe we should all just go home, I'll move myself to Emalia's room, it's whatever, just lets get the fudgejesus out of here. 

"Who's Camila?" Daniel asks with curiosity, taking Ilay from my mother's hands when he notices she's struggling with being super tired and still holding the boy up. 

"Um..."

"Well..."

"You see..." 

My mom, Amanda and I all mumble to ourselves, a little nervous and uncomfortable with the question.

"What? Talk woman! It's not like you're talking about Camila Cabello -hiding the fact that you all knew her all along and she'll suddenly pop out of nowhere with bikini and the pranking cast for the new season of "pranking them" or something crazy like that... chill." He scoffed at us, in his own words, telling us to stop being ridiculous and make a big deal out of the situation, saying it with sarcasm dripping off his tone.

 You can say it again.

Amanda snorts with laughter while typing something on her phone and I roll my eyes. Did we all just have to like the girl? It's a big deal over and over again, I'm tired of it. Or I'm just seriously nervous. Probably both, but right now I'd like to go back home before I'll collapse- thanks.

Just than, Camila heard noise and excitedly hurried barefoot, instead of for the pool, to her door. Slamming it open and peaking her head adorably outside, squealing when she spots us and running towards us in her pool bikini, leaving her door open. 

I start giggling, forgetting about my worries, or the nervous bad butterflies I have flying around in my stomach as I spot her face starting to scrunch up adorably because of the seriously hot floor and her delicate feet running over it. 

But I really straight off laugh when she whines awkwardly on the way over to us, mumbling "why did I have to get such a big house with such loongg. Entrance!", annoyed because of how hot the floor is, and the long way she has to run until she gets to us- and to t safety of the cool shadow.

I'm so focused on laughing hysterically and trying to suppress it, that I completely forgot to look at my brother and brother's best friend's faces. But when I turn a little I see Amanda taking pictures of their blown off faces so I mental shrug. I'll just ask for those faces later on, is the thought that goes through my head before I'm being wrapped up completely in one of my favorite person's arms. I sigh into her warmth, just now realizing- "I missed you so much, you weirdo!" I breath into her, hugging her tightly, letting a grin eat my face when she squeals and jumps happily. "Me too!!" She says, peppering my face with kisses. "My favorite creature!" She says in a high pitched voice.