23

"No!!" 

I yelled in frustration, throwing my hands to my sides.

"Abby!" Lily groaned, hitting my mattress in the process.

"No! No! I am not doing it! No way!" I shook my head.

"Come on, baby, she doesn't bit." Sofie giggled.

"No. No Sofe, no. Please don't make me." I kept shaking my head, walking in circles in my room, tears already slipping out.

No. I am not meeting Camila. Not like this. I don't want this. It's not right.

"Baby, please, stop. Look at me." Sofia begged.

I was now looking out the window, facing the opposite direction from her. Maybe having a small meltdown. Okay, maybe not that small of a meltdown...

She sighed, getting up from near Lily on the bed and spinning me around to look at her. Lily still lying on my bed, her legs dropping to the side of it, already gave up on talking me into doing it.

"Baby! Why are you having a panic attack? You don't need to do it if you don't want it that badly." Sofie shook her head, pulling me into her embrace, caressing my body slowly, calming me down, like she always succeeds on doing.

"I'm sorry love, I thought you'll want to meet her." Sofie said, regret is clear in her voice.

"I do. I do want to meet her Sofe, but not like that. God, not like that." I shook my head as it was still pressed to her body.

"Why not?" She asked softly, now caressing my hair.

"I don't want you to have anything to do with meeting her. She's my idol, but she's your sister too, which makes it complicated." I state, not really knowing what i mean either.

"It doesn't have to be complicated...?" Sofie answered unsure, as if she's asking instead of answering or questioning my opinion.

"Yes. Yes it does Sofe." I took a step back to look at her, stepping out of her embrace in the process.

"Look... if we're gonna make it work, I don't want to meet her. At all! I'm gonna make a big fool out of myself and you're gonna be upset, and I'm sure one of the reasons you didn't tell me in the process is cause I'll embarrass you or fangirl too much or-or-"

"Abby!" Sofie cut me off, her hands on my shoulders, shaking them a bit so she'll have my full attention.

"That's not true. First, she'll love you. Second, you will never embarrass me, that wasn't one of the reasons. I was scared to lose you." She said.

"I'm scared to lose you too, that's why, I'm. Not. Doing It." I said.

"Ugh!" Another groan was sound from Lily who lifted herself off the mattress just to throw herself at it again.

I rolled my eyes at her behavior and got my attention back to Sofie who took a big breath to calm down.

"Look... you want us to keep being whatever we are right?"

 She nodded. 

"Good. so do I. And that's  the rule." I said sternly, though softly and quietly. I don't need lily to groan again or hear our conversation. I want it to be just me and Sofe right now. 

"I don't want to meet her. Especially not because of some stupid deal. If I'm gonna meet her it's only cause I'll buy tickets, or cause I'll buy meets and greets or..." I drew out a shaky breath. 

"I just... don't want you to have anything to do with it." I shook me head. 

"When you're with me, you're Sofie. Not "Camila's sister" I rolled my eyes at the thought of people referring to her that way. It happens all the time and I know how much it drives her crazy. 

"It means you can't. have. deals. with my best friend. and your sister, to get something from me. Okay?" 

she nodded. 

"Plus she's probably busy anyway, I don't wanna be one of the reasons she's tired at night and I do not, want to give your mom anymore reasons to annoy you and be rude to you." I said, waving my hands in the air just to let them come back to my sides only without Sofie's grasp on them.

"And I definitely don't want you to think that you could get away with anything just cause I idolize your sister. I don't even want to talk to her on Instagram. I want that any interactions between me and "pop sensation Camila Cabello"  I rolled my eyes again. "would be just me fan-girl-ing and her pretending I don't exist like what usually happened before I met you. I don't want it to change because of you. Understood?" I said sternly. Glaring at both her and Lily.

"But Abby!"

"But Abby!"

They both whined in the same tone and time.

"Uh-uh-uh. No buts! I asked you something!" I demanded.

"Understood!" Lily groaned dropping to the mattress again.

I glared at Sofie.

"Okay, fine, fine. Understood." She gave up annoyed.

"Whipped." Lily mumbled under her breath.

I smiled widely like nothing was happening seconds ago.

"Kay, great! Now... wanna go to the movies?" I asked excitedly.

"Ugh" 

"Ugh"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

heyyyy babys!!!!!

how are you my lovely humans?!?!

I'm so sorry it takes me time to update! (it's just that my life is kinda falling apart right now and so is my writing in some way), but i just thought you beautiful humans deserve a chapter...

also: sorry its short... 

love you all, try to have as best week/weekend as you can and if you need someone to talk to, i'll b-happy to have that talk.

byyyyyyyyyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey