25

Abby's pov:

"Baby?"

Quiet.

"Baby where are you?" 

No answer.

Going down the stairs and looking for my future girlfriend I wore a grin on my face; remembering last night's events.

Yesterday Sofie fell asleep at my place. 

It was so fun! 

we watched funny movies, made pizza, sang Karaoke, danced. It was a lot of fun. 

Stuff been better for the past few weeks. Sofie's relationship with her mother started to improve -Sofie says it's because of what I said to her, but you know... Whatever.- She thinks I made her realize something, we just don't know what that something is. 

I met her father a few more times too, (he's very nice), I tried calling him Mr. Cabello in all of them but he just laughed and asked me to call him Ale. He says Mr. Cabello makes him sound older then he is. And then of course Sofie had to be Sofie and say: "but you are old dad"

So, 

as you can tell... 

things are pretty well! 

I haven't met Camila yet, which is good. I think. 

Sofie said I acted wired these past two days, I told her it was nothing, which she didn't believe at all but let go. 

*sigh*

I couldn't tell her. 

Could I? 

No. 

No of course not. 

Not yet. 

I can't tell her yet. 

"Babe?!" I yelled, already reaching to the last stair, looking around a bit, trying hard to listen to the voices and hear where they're coming from.

"No way! she did that?!" I can hear my baby laugh. 

The living room.

Of course. How didn't I think of that first?!

I opened the door slowly, looking from the crevice of the (discreetly) opened door. They were all sitting together. Mom was there too (cause it's a Saturday, I mean, why the hell not, right?). Sofie was sitting on the end of the couch, a small giggling Lia was sitting in her lap. Ilay and Maya were playing on the carpet with Ilay's train, (which I bought him for Christmas last year by the way), Amanda was sitting next to them, a cup of -maybe coffee- in her hands as she's talking, telling some kind of story. Cuddled up to her, we have the beautiful blonde-brownish Emalia. She has a cup of her own and she's sipping out of it like it's the love of her life. And if I know my sister well, -which I know very, very well...- it must be hot chocolate, (especially since she's always cold). On the armchair my mom is sitting comfortably, her legs are crossed together as she sips out of her cup of coffee -which I have absolutely no doubt that it's coffee- (my mom loves coffee), laughing along to whatever wired story Amanda tells. I make an effort to eavesdrop better so i can hear the story myself. Something about a girl who didn't want to go on the carousel cause she was scared of heights, but went on it anyway with a cute boy she liked and then puked her guts all over the boy after agreeing to ride with him on it...? Lame little girl.