44

hey you guys, i usually dont like saying anything before my updates, and if you want you can definitely skip dis- especially if you dont like spoilers, but it was important for me to say this:

im so so sorry, but trust me, okay? im a sucker for happy endings, trust me ill fix everything okay? i love u, bye!

*********

I need help.

Someone help me. Please. Please someone help me. 

I know y'all must be busy, but hear me out here! This is important. Totally emergency. Code one. Code red. Whatever it is you need to hear to save my butt. 

You don't believe me? 

Fine. I'll explain the situation: 

"I do not understand you Mija." Sinu sighed with frustration while Sofie glared at her the most terrifying glares I've ever seen in my entire lifetime. "There's nothing to understand here Mami. I said no. I don't need to hear more about that handsome young man. I don't care. I. Said. No." Sofie said. Her voice raspy, like it's about to explode any minute now, and her face remains intimidating. No. Intimidating is an understatement. If I wouldn't of known her deepest secrets and seen her when she's the most vulnerable I would be scared for my life right now. "Well then." Sinu stopped her staring contest with Sofie to straighten up herself like a lady. "I don't need your permission Sofia. I need Abby's. She's the one I'm trying to- how did you say? 'Match make'- and 'play cupid' on." Sinu rolls her eyes at Sofie, who makes this weird sound while clutching her jaw. What's that soun- is she growling?! 

My god.

See that?! 

That's what I needed to be a witness of for the last 15 minutes! Someone help!!

Why are you laughing?! 

This is a serious matter! 

What?! It is! I mean- no I'm not dying but... it feels like it right now. 

"Abby, is it okay with you if I'll give him your number? He's such a nice guy and-"

"Mami detente ¡ahora! ¡Es suficiente!" Sofie yells. 

She yelled. 

Oh boy.

You want a tip for life? 

Never yell at a mad Cuban woman. Ever

Sofie realized her mistake immediately she stopped talking, having a blinking contest with Sinu instead.

"What did I just walk in on?" Camila asks casually as she freezes after entering the kitchen, wanting to get a bottle of cold water but stops when she witnessed the scene in front of her.

Sofie with a dark angry gaze, Sinu with a determined cocky one and me with the most flushed red cheeks you could ever imagine. My girlfriend's mom wants to play match make with me and her friend's son. God what a weird morning. 

"I was just thinking. Abby is such a nice girl, so mature and real and a sweetheart, always helping and there for my two princesas, how come she doesn't have a boyfriend? And then I thought... that after everything she did to you two; making Camilita smile with that twinkle in her eyes at last, making Sofie feel like she lives on cloud 9... it's only fair to try and help Abby be happy too." Sinu reasons her opinions and I suddenly feel so overwhelmed. That's what she feels about me? She thinks I'm a sweetheart? That's so nice. She always acted like she hated me, but that night after I helped Camila with her anxiety attack, she actually started seeing me. It's awesome, I finally felt like I have another family who loves me. Except for Lily's family of course, they're like my family too. But now my girlfriend's family is just as welcoming as Lily's.