50

HEY lovely human beings!

TWO SUPER IMPORTANT THINGS, PLEASE READ IF YOU RESPECT ME:

okay so: 1) I started writing a new book! it's more of a fifth harmony book than Abby or anything related to her, but it's basically a cheesy fluffy comedy book, about the tv show Full house, I'd advice to try it out when it comes out-- which is so soon you won't even believveee how soon it'll be yo (stillmetryingtobecool,forgiveme)-- and see if you like it! YOU'RE DEFINITELY INVITED TO WRITE TO ME IF YOU LIKE IT OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT IT or just because.

TWO AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE FOR ME PERSONALLY!

okay, so this is the crazy scary part for me personally. literally so scary for me though, I'm actually shaking while writing this.

So some of you might know and some of you don't, but I'm working on this SUPER SECRET PROJECT (heh not so secret anymore eh?) that I won't tell you about completely yet, cause your going to guess what it is but for that to happen, you need to follow me on Instagram.

I opened a new page just for you guys to follow involving the secret project only. I'll give you clues about what it is on my profile, and I'll also give you clues about who I am and stuff...

HMM... MYSTERYYY....

okay so my page is:

@ yours_truly_original_duhh

IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME IF YOU'LL FOLLOW ME AND SUPPORT ME ON THIS JOURNEY. 

LOVE YOU, YOU MAGICAL FAIRIES!

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER;

"Are we doing something for Halloween?" 

Emma asked casually as she flopped down in her chair, already opening her bag to get her salad out. 

Oh how I want that salad right now. 

God I'm so hungry.

If Emma could just move her hands a little... 

I could just stare at her salad and imagine it's mine... 

If she could just move a little... tinny... bit...

"What's with the pout baby girl? Your girlfriend doesn't feed you enough?" Ivory asked with a smirk as she sat herself down next to Emma, smiling sneakily to herself and waiting patiently for everyone to laugh because of her remark. 

She didn't need to wait too long... even I stifled a laugh. 

Why stifling it you ask?

Cause, 

I can't laugh, 

duh, 

if I laughed it's like I laughed at myself, 

cause the joke was... 

about me...? 

Never mind I confused even myself beCAUSE IM SO HUNGRY!