52

Piano. 

There's piano playing. 

I looked around the room. 

One bed, 

one locked door, 

one Sofie- omg Sofie.

I let my eyes linger on her. Her body, her closed eyelids, her pouty lips, her beautiful little button nose, and I sigh.

I'm just... I'm scared. 

I look at her and all I can see is my future,- somewhere, with a house, and kids, and laughter... her laughter to be exact. And that's... 

hella scary to say the least

I love her so much that I... I'm afraid my heart beats only when she's around. 

Wait, 

piano. 

I can hear piano... 

there's piano playing. 

But if I'm here than... how is there piano in the house? 

Maybe mama put melodies on the stereo? 

Nah... it doesn't sound like it. 

But... it's weird, it has to be it, cause if I'm here than-

"How is that, that you just woke up, and your mind is already thinking too loud, eh?" I hear a raspy 'I just woke up and I'm super hot all the time' voice. 

Looking at my girlfriend, I see her beautiful brown eyes, staring straight into mine already, I was just... like she said, thinking too loud to notice

Her hand is now climbing up my body and stays buried in my hair as she plays with it, making all my worries vanish and my forehead relaxed as she leans in to kiss it. 

I sighed. 

Lately, our relationship is so... so, ha... 

you know?

 Like, a good kind of ha. 

The best kind. 

It's like, first we were... well, ... mmhmm hmm yea... and now we're like- ha. 

And I'm so happy about it. 

It's crazy how amazing it feels to be around her. 

I didn't know I could ever feel this way in real life. 

Wait... ugh. It's that piano again. 

I furrow my forehead in annoyance.

"What, baby? Why can't you relax for me?" She whispers as she kisses my forehead again, and than my nose. My breath hitched when her lips were hovering over mine.