18

Hey there cuties!

I'm sorry I haven't updated much lately, I'm working on a new story which I really wanna finish writing all ready, and with schoolwork and all, I has been hard to find time...

But here it is, I'll do it double just for you!

Have an amazing day!

I love you!!

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Well, my teacher was sick today so they gave us substitute. And he was so annoying!" Emalia said making all of us laugh at her frustration.

"No seriously! He was so boring I tried to stay focused, but it was like he wanted us to not listen, or fall asleep!" I couldn't help but smile and laugh. I like that game.

Abby was smiling at me here and there, holding my hand after we put the pizza in the oven.

Abby and I were in our own little world, staring in each others eyes.

"Abby?"

She turned her gaze from me to look at Maya.

"Sorry what?"

"It's your turn" Lia giggled.

"Oh. Oh right. Umm... I-I don't know?" She awkwardly let out.

"What about Ethan?" Amanda asked casually

My heart skipped a beat.

Who the hell is Ethan?!

"What about Ethan?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Is he still bugging you?" She asked.

"Who's Pethan?" I asked.

I felt anger wash over me. Well, not quit anger... jealousy maybe?

"It's Ethan, and he's just some boy who's a year older then me at school. He works at the diner so I see him there when I'm with my friends sometimes..." she awkwardly whispered.

"Yeah... sure... just some guy who asks her out every second of the day and comments stupid compliments to get into my sister's pants... you know... just some guy..." Amanda glared at Abby, sarcasm and annoyance all over her face.

Wait...

Did she just say "ask her out"?!

Oh hell no!!

Abby saw my expression and tried to make me feel better;

"It's not like that all the time, just sometimes... Amanda is exaggerating! He can be annoying sometimes that's all... he just doesn't get the message that I'm not into him..." she looked at me straight in the eye, hoping to calm me down a bit. And she did.

She wasn't into him.

And he wasn't bothering her too much...

Which is okay.

I think?

We were in a deep awkward silence.

"Did you know dolphins are very smart? They are very sensitive too. I would date a dolphin." Lia said shrugging.

We all laughed at loud at the small Lia. She has a very smart way to pass an awkward un-wanted subject.

I don't remember how many times it happened but I found myself looking at Abby. Seeing how beautiful she looks when her head is tilted to the back while laughing. Or how her eyes twinkle with pride when her sisters did something to help each other out or tell something mature and funny.

That girl is so beautifully amazing.

"Yo mom! Ilay! Pizza is ready get your asses down here before we eat it all up!" Amanda yells, winking at Maya who's basically eye fucking the pizza."

"Language mija" Abby teases her.

Quick foot steps are sounding from passed the living room and into the kitchen.

Ilay ran into Abby's arms catching her off guard.

"Oh my god!" She jumped but then relaxed and picked him up.

"You scared the crap outta me boy!" She said catching her heart dramatically. Ilay giggles.

"Language Mija" Ella appears and sits at the table while all of us laugh at Abby.

Amanda pokes out her tongue sitting down at the table and mumbling "karma is a bitch sweetheart" while smiling warmly at Abby.

We all laughed again, sitting down, eating dinner and talking about our day.

It was so lovely.

They are all so amazing and fun.

I love them all.

But especially her.