43

I giggled loudly as Sofie tickled me, pressing her body to mine tightly. 

"Sofe! Get off me!" I laughed. She just shook her head, laughing along with me. 

"Come on baby, you don't want to wake up your family, do you? So let. Me. Go!" I laugh some more, breathing heavily. She groans but drops next to me on her bed. "Fine, but you owe me." She crossed her arms and looked up, not meeting my gaze and trying to look tough. 

I laugh. 

She's so adorable, even when she's trying to be tough it's the most adorable thing I've ever seen. 

 "Fine, what do you want my little teddy bear?" I kissed her cheek. 

Still nothing. 

She's ignoring me? 

Haha, looks like a good challenge to me... 

I plant another kiss on her forehead. 

Still nothing. 

Ugh. 

Another kiss on her nose. 

I watched as she cracked a smile. 

I giggled, finally kissing her lips. 

"What would you like me to do, baby girl?" I whisper. She smiles at me. God that little butterfly is gonna be the death of me. 

"I want..." She think aloud, holding her chin as if it helps her come up with an idea, and the she squeals, letting me know she figured one out. 

"...Hot cocoa!" 

What? 

I laugh. 

"Okay." I laugh some more. 

hot chocolate? That's the big, 'you owe me'? 

Ha! 

I jump up from bed, closing the door quietly from behind me. I'm scared of Sinu enough as it is... I don't want to wake her up at twelve AM now, do I? 

Okay, so the squeaky stair is the third one if you look at it from down- up, which means I have six safe stairs. 

One; check

Two; passed

Three; all good

Four; I almost tripped and fell down on my ass, but succeeded in holding on to the stairway's railing at the last second. Phew

Five; check

Six; passed

Seven; now that's the squeaky stair. Okay so, to get passed it without making any unwanted sounds, -and waking Sinu or Papa Ale or Cami up, I need to jump from the sixth' stair, to the ground, without falling with a loud thud.

And the question is...

How do I do that?

Umm... let me think, let me think...

Should I- no

Maybe I could- wait no, that's even more of a stupid idea.

Oh! I could- no I couldn't.

Ugh! 

I know!

 I'll jump and lean on the railing to gentle the fall and the big sound it's gonna make.