“Oh shush.” I smiled and leant down to kiss him. He looked at me for a while before kissing me again.

“I love you.” I whispered and rested my forehead against his.

“I love you too, babe.”

--

Liam’s POV:

Since the girls have been here I haven’t really left my room, the boys seemed to forget about me. Even my own sister didn’t greet me when they first got here. I missed Danielle; I missed her more than anything. He was my everything then one day she was just gone. How do things like that happen? I needed someone new, yes, but… no one wanted me. Well obviously I had a massive fan base that was willing to do anything I wanted but I didn’t need that kind of publicity. I needed a girl to love, and cherish. A girl that would lay with me on a rainy day and stroke my back. A girl that would kiss my neck just because. I wanted a girl that I could cuddle with all night and day. I needed a relationship. I picked up the phone and dialed her number. I knew her during the X-Factor, just like Danielle. Except I’d always had the biggest crush on her. I even expressed it in one of our video diaries. She was beautiful, carefree, she loved life.

“Hello?”

“Liam?” she laughed.

“Hey, Cher.” I smiled at my feet.

“What have you been up to? I haven’t talked to you in ages!”

“I know, I just… I was looking on your twitter and I noticed that you were in New York. What’re you doing here love?” I laughed and looked out the window, it was starting to rain.

“Well, I wanted to come shopping so me, my mum, and my aunt came up here.” She giggled.

“You girls are so silly.”

“You guys are in NYC right? Do you want to go to lunch or something?”

“Well, we are but the boys’ girlfriends are here so it’s just me.” I let out a single laugh.

“No Danielle?” I winced at her name.

“No we uh… we broke up.” I cleared my throat in a hope not to cry.

“Oh my… I’m so sorry.” She answered softly. I cleared my throat again.

“It’s completely fine.” I forced a smile as if she could see me.

“Well, so lunch?” she giggled.

“Of course, text me where you’d want to go. I’ll have my people talk to your people.” I laughed and she did too.

“Or we could be rebellious and not tell our people.”

“Sounds good.” I laughed and we both hung up. She eventually texted me and told me to meet her at a little café, I had to use the GPS on my phone but I got there eventually. It was a little café on an isolated street; it was painted a deep shade of red with flowers planted on the outside. There were few small windows, which was perfect. The last thing we needed were the paparazzi’s catching us together. I walked in and Cher was sitting at a table examining her nails, I made my way over to her and sat down.

“They look lovely.” I smiled and her head shot up.

“Liam! You look great!” she smiled and grabbed my hand from across the table.

“You look fantastic, Cher.” I nodded and rubbed the back of her hand before letting go.

“So, when are guys going off tour?” she asked quietly.