Chapter 33

A/N: Harry and Eleanor’s relationship is adorable. They’re like bestfriends. (:

Harry’s POV:

“There you are.”

“Yeah,” I looked away from the TV to see Sierra walking towards me.  “I didn’t want to wake you.”

“Thanks.” She whispered and eased herself into my lap. I wrapped my arm around her waist; she brought her knees to her chest and rested her head on my shoulder.

“Are you still tired, love?” I asked her quietly.

“Mmm, I can’t go back to sleep.”

“Why not?”

“You left and I didn’t have anyone to cuddle.” She whined, I let out a quiet laugh.

“How’re you going to deal when Niall and I leave tomorrow?”

“Don’t talk about it.” She groaned and nuzzled her face farther into my neck.

“You guys!” Eleanor squealed and clapped her hands.

“What?” I laughed and ran my hand up Sierra’s thigh.

“You two are the cutest.” She smiled and crossed her arms.

“Thanks.” I laughed and looked down at Sierra who was now asleep. I sighed and kissed the top of her head.

“So,” Eleanor smiled and sat on the couch. “What do you want to watch?”

“I probably won’t be watching TV.” I shook my head and picked my phone up from the arm of the chair. “I need to find… something.”

“Which is?” she pushed for an answer.

“Let’s just say,” I glanced down at Sierra then back up at El. “I’ll need your help later.”

“Ahh…” she smiled largely. “Alright.”

Liam’s POV:

“I should call her.” I sniffled and set my drink down. Zayn, Louis, and Josh forced me to come down to the bar with them. They said I needed to stop crying, I needed to get out of the room, clear my head. I swallowed hard and licked my bottom lip.

“Li, you’re never going to get over her if you don’t stop thinking about her.” Josh shook his head.

“You don’t understand! You don’t understand how much I love her! When we met…” I choked back my tears. “When we met it was one of the most memorable days of my life. I love her. I love her with all I have.” I shook my head and pulled my phone out.

“Liam,” Zayn started. “You’re going to regret this, you know you will.”

“Put your phone down, we all know what’s going to happen if you call her. She’s going to start crying then you’re going to get back together with her. But you know what Liam? She cheated on you. That’s not okay.” Louis spoke up.

“Guys,” I whined and pushed my finger against the wooden counter. “You don’t-“

“I do, Liam I do understand. I love Paisley more than anything; I can only imagine how you’re feeling. If she would cheat on me I’d break up with her just like you did. I look up to you for taking this so well.” Josh cut me off.

“Fine,” I sighed and slid my phone back into my pocket.

“Thank you.” Zayn sighed and threw back another shot. “Now, all you have to do is stop thinking about her and have fun.”