Chapter 3

A/N: New Chapter! Sorry it took soo long. haha. so much stuff going on. Well i hope you like this, A little bit more Sierra/Harry action going on. Some older brother problems as well. Next chapter which will most likely be posted tomorrow will have more of the boys and probably a Liam POV or Niall because we havent seen much of him. Okay. :) enjoy!

As i stepped out of the elevator my security guard was waiting for me.

"Its important that you get in your room now, Miss Payne, the fans will be here as soon as they get wind the boys are here, and you too will need to be with security at all times." he said in a deep intimidating voice.

"Wait, why would I bein danger, I'm not famous nor have I ever been. They wont want anything to do with me, I'm a nobody." I replied harshly.

"Well, the fans are crazed over anyone related to, or dating any member of the band, therefore you could be hurt as well." I nodded and walked into my room and remembered that I hadnt packed anything to wear for the summer. I dialed Liams' number. He answered on the first ring.

'Are you okay, what happened?" he yelled into the phone

'Liam. I'm fine, just a little crisis, you never told me that I was going to be staying in a hotel with you when we were at home. So i kinda have no clothes.' I explained.

'Oh, no problem, Harry can drive.' all of a sudden i heard whispering in the backgroud, it sounded like Louis.

'Liam, hello?' I said.

"I mean, we'll have the bus take you home.'

'Liam James Payne, I am grown up enough to make my own decisions and if I want Harry to drive me thats what I'm going to do.' I said and hung up. I walked out of my room and to the elevator. I pressed the button to the 54th floor.

When I got there the security guard recongnized me and let me knock on Harry's door.

"Coming!" he shouted from the other side of the door. 10 seconds later he opened the door and looked at me. "Hello, gorgeous, come in." he said stepping to the side.

"Actually, I came to ask you a favor. Do you think that since you can drive and all you could take me to my house so I could grab some clothes for the summer. Liam didnt mention I was staying in the hotel with you guys and I didnt get the chance to pack." I explained.

"Well, I guess that I could do that." he smiled and stepped to the side. "But I need to change, so come in. I cant let the fans see me like this." he said gesturing to his blue checkered pajama pants and purple Jack Wills hoodie. I walked in and sat on the couch, I could hear his clothes rustling and drawers opening and closing from the other room. I was lost in my thoughts thinking about Harry being naked, or near to it just 10 feet away from me.

"Sierra?" Harry asked looking into my eyes.

"Yeah?" I asked back snapping out of my thoughts.

"I'm ready, lets go." he said smiling. Now he was wearing dark blue skinny jeans and white chucks with a white t-shirt, he was also wearing a gray beanie which all of his curly brown locks were contained inside of. I nodded and we got in the elevator along with his security gaurd, Paul. Soon we were in the lobby and Paul was walking us through a crowd of girls and paparazzis to Harrys gray Audi sports car.

"Be careful." Paul warned as we got in the car. I started thinking of the things people were yelling while we were walking through the crowd. Things like, 'Harry, is this your new girlfriend?' and 'Who is that!'

"This is a really, really nice car, Harry." I complimented.

"Thanks, I just had some pocket change laying around and figured I'd buy a car." he responded seriously.