Chapter 7

A/N: Okay, how much did you guys love last chapter? Yeah, it was pretty intense right? ahah. Okay. Here is a more mellow chapter, enjoy :) - Sierra <3 xx

*2 days later*

Sierra's POV:

I hung up the phone and ran downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Oh my gosh! Guys! We can go to see Liam now!" I glowed. "But there can only be three people in the room at a time, and visiting hours are from 7am to 11pm. So, Danielle, we are going to go first since we are the closest to him." I smiled and Danielle stood up from the island. She was clearly excited and couldnt stop smiling. I looked at Harry.

"Babe, do you think you could drive us?" I smiled and gave him the famous puppy dog eyes.

"If you stop making that face! It drives me mad, it makes you look so sad." he laughed and grabbed his keys off the counter. I smiled at him and walked out the door with Danielle trailing behind us. I sat in the passenger seat as Harry drove to the hospital. I turned up the stereo and starting singing along to the Demi Lavato song that was playing. Harry started humming along to the chorus, Danielle sat in the backseat quietly listening to us. The song then ended and I turned the radio back down and looked out the window.

"Your actually pretty good, Sierra." I heard Danielle say from the back seat. I laughed.

"Thanks, babe. But I dont think so." I laughed again.

"I have to agree." Harry piped in, I looked at him.

"You guys, awe dont make me blushhhhh!" I yelled laughing.

"The amazing vocals must run in the family." Danielle smiled and patted me on the shoulder.

"Well, thanks." I said to them both.

"No problem." Harry said while rubbing my thigh. I looked back out the window. It was really beautfiul outside today for some reason, the leaves and grass looked so much greener than any other day. I glanced at Harry and smiled at him a little bit. 30 minutes later we arrived at the hospital and we all quickly went inside and checked in with the receptionist to get Liams room number.

"325." she answered polietly and pointed to the elevator. "Floor 3, room 325. You'll find it, I'm sure." she smiled and we got in the elevator. I pressed the button for the 3rd floor about 5 times.

"Patience, young one!" Danielle laughed and rubbed my back. "I'm just as excited."

I looked up and Harry and he pecked my lips. I smiled at looked forward.

"What're you guys going to tell Liam when he finds out you two have been sleeping in the same bed for a week?" Danielle raised her eyebrow at me. We walked out of the elevator.

"How did you know about the nights in the hotel?" I laughed.

"I have a boyfriend, too." She smiled at me and I looked at Harry then back at her.

"Oh, we.... Yeah, we arent dating.." I said seriously.

"Oh." she said embarrassed and disappointed at the same time.

"Sierra, Harry, Danielle!!" I heard Liam yell as we walked into his room. For some reason I started crying, he looked so helpless. Harry grabbed me around my waist and wiped my tears with his thumb.

"Its okay, Im alright now!" I heard Liam say behind me. I smiled at his voice and hugged him.

"Thank God!" Danielle added in smiling. I nodded in agreement and sat in a chair in the corner of the room. His leg was elevated and in a cast from his waist down, his face was bruised and scratched and he had a small bald spot where he got stiches in the side of his head. For being so banged up he was so happy.