Chapter 23

Okay, heres the chapter I promised. (: Hope you love it.

Amanda's POV:

"Is that the last of it?" I asked Niall as he laid a big brown box on the hardwood floor of our new flat.

"Dat's tha last." he smiled and kissed me. I smiled back and sat indian style on the floor.

"I'm so excited, this is going to be so fun. Oh my gosh." I smiled at my feet like an idiot then back up at Niall.

"I'm glad dat you're happy, love." he laughed and opened the box. "We needa unpack."

"Fine." I sighed and walked over to a bag on my knees. I smiled to myself and opened the trash bag, it was full of my clothes and other random things like sheets and stuff. I stood up and walked to the bedroom with it.

"Babe!" Niall called from the livingroom, I walked out and smiled at him.

"Yeah?"

"You go to sleep. I'll have everythin' unpacked, I know that da babys proabably hungry so when ya wake up we'll get some food." He answered seriously.

"Niall, I'm fine. I promise, and I can unpack. Just because little baby Horan is in there doesn't mean anything."

"Amanda." he said pointing a finger at me, trying to hold back his angelic smile.

"Niall." I pointed my finger back at him and laughed.

"Please. Fer me?" he pouted and crossed his arms.

"Fiiiiinnneee." I groaned and walked back into the bedroom. I grabbed the sheet set from the side table Niall and I had bought earlier. I pulled it on the bed and slipped under the comforter we also bought. I tried my best to fall asleep but it just wasnt working out, I ended up staring at the ceiling and everytime I heard Niall coming in to check on me I clamped my eyes shut and moved around a little bit. I felt Niall get in bed with me after what I assumed was a few hours later. He cuddled up to me and smiled realizing he was completely naked, I giggled a little bit and looked up at him his face turned red.

"I thought you were asleep." he mumbled and looked down.

"Its fine." I laughed and scooted closer to him. I was glad that he wasnt that embarrased, any other guy wouldve jumped up and ran out of the room. I smiled at him and placed a soft kiss on the side of his mouth.

"I love you." Niall breathed out. My eyes widened and I propped myself up on my elbow.

"What?" I asked in shock.

"I love you, I don't care if you say it back or not, I just wanted you to kn-" I cut him off with a kiss.

"I love you so much." I smiled and kissed him again. Looks like Niall is going to be rewarded.... I smiled and kissed down his chest, then farther and farther down. Niall gasped when I finally reached him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Niall's POV:

I woke up a little while after Amanda surprised me with that 'reward'. I climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom, I went pee then walked back out. I grabbed a pair of boxers out of the dresser that I put everything in and pulled them on. 

"Niall." Amanda quietly moaned.

"Yes?" I turned and smiled at her. She sat up and pulled her shirt back on.

"Baby Horan is hungry." she smiled and rubbed her stomach.

"Dats my girl.... err boy..." I smiled and pushed my chest out, proudly.