Chapter 24

A/N: D'aww everyone is so cute. Gah, why cant I have a relationship.....

Harry's POV:

"What do you want to do today?" I asked Sierra who was skimming through a magazine.

"I dunno." she mumbled and continued flipping the pages.

"Are you hungry?"

"I dunno." she mumbled again.

"Sierra! Stop it, pay attention to me." I laughed and she peeled her eyes from the magazine and to me. 

"What?" she yawned and scratched her leg.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked again.

"I want to.......... do something with you." she smiled and twirled a piece of her blonde hair around her finger.

"Mmm, what'd you have in mind?" I asked quietly, slowly inching my way over to her.

"Well." she smiled and pressed her lips against mine. I wanted her, bad. Right now. I slid my hands under her shirt and began to pull it off.

"Oh god." I heard someone quietly say. I slowly pulled away from Sierra and looked into the doorway. I quickly pulled my hands away from her and looked at Liam with wide-eyes.

"Im... Im sorry." I stuttered and scratched my neck.

"If you guys are going to do that atleast dont do it when the door is open, or when people are home." he groaned and stormed off.

"Well he handled that..... well?" Sierra laughed and wrapped her arms around my neck. 

"Babe, that didn't just scare the hell out of you?" I asked surprised.

"Not really." she shrugged and kissed me again. I pulled away and looked at her. 

"Not here, he could walk in again." I breathed out and pulled her out of the house. I was still pretty turned on but I didnt want to do it in the house. I didn't want to risk Liam walking in again. 

"Harry." she yawned and rolled over in the grass. We were sitting at the park I found her at the other day. We'd been sitting out here under the shade of the tree for hours.

"Yeah love?" I asked her, smiling. 

"Im sleepy." she buried her head in my chest. 

"Lets go back inside." I whispered and started sitting up, she stayed laying down. "C'mon babe."

"I dont want to go inside. I want to stay here." she moaned and hid her face in her arms. 

"I'll be right back, babe." I whispered and kissed her cheek. I ran across the street and into the house. I went upstairs and grabbed a body pillow, a sheet and a blanket. I ran back across the street and laid the stuff on the ground. I looked over at Sierra who was already half asleep. The sun had just went down and it was pitch black. I grabbed her under the knees and under her neck. I lifted her up and laid her on the white sheet. 

"This is so perfect." she mumbled and cuddled up to me as I laid down next to her. We were still both in jeans.

"Shhh, go to sleep." I whispered on top of her head. 

"I love you, Harry." she whispered.

"I love you too, babe." I whispered back and kissed her head. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I groaned and rolled over seeing that Sierra was wrapped up in the purple comforter, not sharing any of it. I covered my eyes with my hands, sheilding them from the sun.