Chapter 22

A/N: Its been so long. Im so sorry. I've been busy with school and all that jazz. ): finally some spare time! :D

Sierra's POV:

I slowly peeled my eyes opened and turned my head to see Harry sleeping. His curls covered his face, his lips were slightly flexed into a small smile and his arm was placed over my waist. I smiled and cuddled myself into his chest, he let out a small moan, signaling he had awoke. I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

"Morning." he smiled and placed a soft kiss on my right eyebrow.

"Good morning, wonderful." I giggled and kissed his chin.

"Ohh, wonderful, eh?" he smiled and pressed his lips onto my forehead once more.

"Mhm. Wonderful, just like last night." I softly responded.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did." he let out a single laugh and ran his index finger up and down my spine. I shivered a bit and put my face in his neck, he let out a small laugh in the back of his throat and kissed my head again.

"Harry?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah love?"

"I'm sorry for being so bad at it last night." I groaned and closed my eyes tightly.

"You weren't bad at all. You were....... amazing." he answered and pulled the sheets off of us. We both laid there for a few seconds completely exposed, before he stood up and walked towards the bathroom. I smiled and looked down at the ruffled white sheets. Harry was amazing last night, it was perfect. He wasn't rough but he wasn't to gentle either, it was honestly the perfect combonation. I don't know why I was so afraid for having sex with Harry looking back at it, I was mortified.

"Want to get in with me, love?" Harry asked, standing naked in the doorway.

"Of course." I smiled and slid out of bed. I slowly made my way into the bathroom where Harry greeted me with a warm hug and a peck on the lips for the first time this morning. I stepped into the steamy shower, Harry followed and wrapped his arms around my waist. I softly sucked on his neck as he ran his hands up and down my sides.

"Again?" he smiled and let out a small laugh.

"Nuh uh." I smiled and turned around to face the water.

"What? C'mon Sierra, you can't just do that, then change your mind!" he whined and ran his finger up and down my spine. He knew that I liked that.

"Harry." I moaned silently. He smiled and started softly nibbling on my earlobe. I brought my hands to his chest and gently pushed him away. His green eyes searched my blue ones and finally he released his grip from around my waist. I turned back around and started lathering the shampoo through my hair, my natural brown roots were starting to show.

"I need to dye my hair." I groaned and rinsed the soap out. The suds ran down my back, over my legs, and down to the shower floor.

"Mmmm, I want to see you as a brunette." Harry retorted and scrubbed his skin with the hotel bodywash. I wasn't used to the smell, I liked the smell of Harry's bodywash much more. I ran some of the cheap conditioner through my hair and then rinsed it out. Harry reached out of the shower and handed me a white towel, I smiled at him and held it away from the water. Harry reached over and turned the water off. I wrapped that towel around myself and stepped out of the steamy shower and into the cold hotel room. Harry had left the air conditioner on, he loved the cold air.

"Harry... I-Its so c-c-cold." I shivered in the doorway of the bathroom and bedroom. He wrapped his towel around his waist and rushed over to the thermostat. He turned the air off and walked back over to me.