Chapter 16

A/N: Soo... Here's the long chapter that I promised:)

Sierra's POV:

"That was the best breakfast I'd ever had, Harry. Thank you." I smiled up at my amazing boyfriend as we walked out of the restraunt.

"Do you want to go shopping?" He asked, looking at the mall across the street.

"I'd love to go shopping, but since I haven't been working I dont have any-"

"Oh, stop there. I am your boyfriend and I will buy you whatever your little heart desires." he said cutting me off.

"Fine." I gave in. I hated when people bought anything for me, dinner was one thing but whenever someone offered to buy me anything else I wouldn't accept it. This was a very big step for me, the only people who ever took me shopping were my parents and that stopped when I turned 18.

"Okay," he smiled at me. "Where to, first?"

"I dunno." I mumbled and looked at him. "Where do you want to go?"

"This isn't for me." he laughed and pulled me towards the closest store. Forever 21.

"Babe." I groaned and walked into the store. "I'm going to put you in debt."

"No your not." he replied pushing me toward the clothing racks. I began skimming through the clothing.

"Just make sure that you get something for tonight." he said smiling at me.

"Where are we going?" I asked not turning around.

"Mmm, somewhere nice."

"But, we just went for breakfast." I told him.

"And?"  he replied sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and continued looking through the racks, I found a few things that weren't too expensive and that I thought were cute. I tried hiding the dress I planned on wearing on Harry and I's date from him, so it would be a surprise.

"What's that?" He asked smiling and pointing to the item I was holding behind my back.

"A surprise, you can't see it, if I'm going to wear it tonight!" I laughed and made sure he didn't catch a glimpse at it. "Give me your card." I demanded, holding my hand out.

"W-why?" he asked confused.

"Give me it! I don't want you seeing this." I replied sternly. He sighed and took his card out, he slowly handed it to me and walked out of the store. I walked to the checkout line and laid my stuff on the counter. I only ended up getting a few baggy shirts, two pairs of shorts, and the dress I was going to wear tonight. I handed the woman Harry's card, she swiped it and gave it back. "Thanks." I smiled at her and walked out with 3 bags. For some reason cashiers always used as many bags as they could and it annoyed me.

"Finally." Harry sighed as I walked out of the store. I smiled and started walking towards the exit.

"Oh, you're done?" he asked.

"Yeah, I don't want to use all your money." I laughed and walked out the doors and into the parking lot.

"You know, any of my ex-girlfriends would've been in every store in there." he told me, unlocking the car. We both climbed in.

"Well, I'm not like the other girls, I thought you would've figured that out already, Styles." I said smiling. He looked over and smiled at me, then shrugged. He drove us home and I carried my stuff in.  "Thanks again, babe." I said smiling.

"Not a problem at all." he replied pecking my lips. I smiled at him again, I couldn't describe my feelings for Harry. It was his perfect lips or smile, the way he talked, how amazing he always smelled. His long torso, his abs, the way he smiled at me before leaning in for a kiss. There were so many good things about Harry that I feel in love with. He was perfect, and I truly thought he was the one I wanted to spend my life with. I wasn't sure if he felt the same way or not though. I opened the door to the house and walked in.