Chapter 26

A\/N: I feel like I take a lot of time between chapters.... Sorry. But that won't happen anymore! Because I got Word back so I don't have to write on the website(: woohoo.!! (; 

Amanda's POV: 

"Mama?" .... "Yes baby?" I smiled down at my beautiful little girl, Lucy. "I wuv you." She smiled and wrapped her little arms around my thigh. I felt tears build up in my eyes, she was adorable. Ever since Niall had left us for some random fan girl she was all I had. "I love you too, my baby." I cooed and picked her up, she wrapped her short arms around my neck and placed a sloppy kiss on my lips. I laughed and ran my fingers through her curly hair. I still hadn't had a clue as to of where she got it from. Neither I or Niall had curly hair, it was weird. I still loved Niall with all I had, even if he left his fianc\u00e9 and little girl for someone else. I could understand why he did it. He didn't love me anymore, of course I cried, a lot. Probably a lot more than I should've but, it was his decision and I would rather him of left us than had been miserable. All I wanted was for him to be happy. I shook myself out of my thoughts and looked around. "Lucy?" I screamed out. I was just holding her, where did she go? "Lucy?!" I called out again. "Mama!" she squealed. "Lucy?" I screamed and spun around. I started aimlessly running around the now dark world I was trapped in. I screamed out her name again, still no answer. I couldn't even hear her crying anymore. "Amanda?" I heard a soft voice ask. I looked around and continued running. "Baby?" 

"Lucy!" I screamed and looked around. I turned my head to find a worried Niall.  

"Babe, babe!" he said worriedly. "Babe, what's wrong?"  

"I.... It.... It was a dream." I breathed out grabbing my heart. Thank God

"I thought somethin' was wrong wit' you, ya sounded so sad." Niall pouted and kissed me. It definitely made me feel much better. 

"I love you." I exhaled and looked into his blue orbs; he nodded and kissed me again. 

"I love you too, babe." 

"Can we just lie in bed and cuddle all day?" I forced a smiled and buried my head in his chest again. 

"I'd love to, but me and da mates hav-ta go rehearse fer da gig. It's ina few weekends." 

"Niall." I whined and he rubbed my stomach a bit.  

"I'm sorry love. I hav-ta go." 

"Fine." I moaned and sat up, Lucy was in a really awkward position today and it kind of hurt.  

"What's wrong?" Niall asked me. I didn't think I had made it that obvious.  

"Nothing, she's just in a weird position and it kind of hurts." I shrugged and grabbed his strong bicep. He was already dressed; he was just waiting on me...  

Harry's POV: 

"I love you too.... Yeah mum I've got to go. Yeah, Sierra is waking up..... Yes mum, the girl I told you about." I laughed and looked over towards the bed, Sierra was now sitting up and looking at me. Her hair was sticking up in every direction possible and her makeup was smeared down her cheeks. "Okay mum, I love you too. Yeah, she's awake now. Okay I will. Mum, don't worry about it. Okay. Bye, I love you too." I hung up the phone before my mother could lecture me about finding myself a girl to marry. I was only 18 for crying out loud.  

"You're so sweet." Sierra laughed and pulled her hair up into a bun. I smiled at her and cocked my head. 

"How so?"  

"You and your mum are adorable." She smiled again and wiped some of the makeup on her face away with her pink Jack Wills sweater.  

"You're going to stain that." I warned her.