Chapter 19

A/N: Sorry for chapter 18 being so short, this one will be longer! :)

Harry's POV:

"I have an idea." I told Sierra as we walked up the stairs and into the bedroom. "Go and get Niall and Amanda."

"Okay." she sighed and they came in a few minutes later. Amanda's hair was wet, she had just gotten out of the shower.

"What?" Niall asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"How are we going to tell the fans the truth? Right now they all think that Amanda and I are together and its my baby, they also think that Sierra and Niall together. We have to tell them the truth." I sighed.

"Wow." Amanda exhaled and left the room, she returned with her laptop. "We could tweet them, or we could all do a twitcam."

"Good idea." I told her as she opened it. She made opened a twitcam and posted the link on her Twitter.

@AmandaR: Go to the twitcam in my last tweet Me @Harry_Styles @Sierra01 and @NiallOffical have something to tell u.

Soon enough there were about 50,000 people watching, it was time for our announcement.

"Hi girls!" I smiled into the webcam. "I know you all think that Amanda and I are together, we arent!"

"Yeah, Amanda and I are together, and the baby is mine." Niall said into the webcam. "I know I should've told you all sooner, but I've been pretty busy lately."

"Sierra and I love eachother a lot, and I hope you all accept and love her as much as Eleanor and Danielle. She is a really amazing girl and I don't want to see her hurting because of hate."

"I respect you all as fans, and I try to stay out of the media, you all will barely even know I'm here." Sierra choked out. I slid my arm around her shoulders and kissed her cheek.

"Amanda is a really great girl and I'm positive she will be an amazing mother." Niall said.

"I hope you all see how much I adore Niall." Amanda added.

"Well, it was nice hearing from you all and I hope you understand how much we love our girlfriends, it would be nice to know that you respect our decisions. Bye girls! We love you all!" I said into the camera before closing the computer. I logged into my twitter and scrolled down my feed.

@misssStylezz: @Sierra01 is so pretty! still jealous though. #IWantHarry

@iLoveNialler: @AmandaR is sucha slut. She is already pregnant? #whore.

@ZaynMalikisMine: @Sierra01 is so fake. #smh

@1Dbigfan: @AmandaR and @Sierra01 dont deserve Harry and Niall. #skanks

@love1d4ever: Leave @AmandaR alone, we cant have them, let them be happy. #notawhore

@baby1Dluver: @AmandaR is going to be a horrible mother, dump her Niall!

@MuchLoveLiam: @AmandaR and @Sierra01 are such lucky girls. #jealous

I sighed and logged out.

"Sorry, I thought that would make everything better." I scratched my head and kissed Sierra's cheek.

"Its okay." she exhaled and stood up. She walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I walked over to see if she was okay, but the door was locked. She never locked the door, something was seriously wrong.