The Ending to end all Endings

Aria tried to bend down to grab her shoes from the end of the round bed, but her giant belly pressed into both her boobs and her legs and made it impossible for her to see where her shoes had gone. She groaned and stood up straight, turned to the side, and tilted off to the side to try and see where her shoes were on the floor. When she had her sights set on them, she bent her knees and tried to grab them by squatting, but once again her belly pressed into her legs then raised into her chest uncomfortably. 

"Poe!" Aria shouted as she stood up and folded her arms, though even that was ruined by her obnoxiously obtuse belly. 

"Yeah?" Poe walked out of the steamy bathroom in nothing but a towel as he used another towel to dry the excess moisture from his hair. 

"I can't pick up my shoes." Aria pointed to the ground where her shoes were. "And, even more pathetically on my part, I probably wouldn't be able to see my feet to tie the laces, so-" She shook her head as Poe started to smile. "This is not funny, Poe! I looked like an Imperial Walker!" She motioned towards her belly. 

Poe dropped his arm with the towel as he gave her a strange look. "Tell me how you look like an Imperial walker?" He asked with a chuckle. 

Aria let out a heavy sigh as she turned so he saw her from the side. "I'm all heavy on top and nothing but scrawny legs on the bottom." To prove her point, she walked with extreme knee-high steps. 

Poe's pursed his lips together to keep from laughing, but as she turned and held her hands up by her side to act as weapons, he lost it. When she added the soft 'pew, pew' sounds, he laughed so hard he had trouble breathing properly. 

"See!?" Aria screamed over his laughter. "I'm huge!" She walked over to the bed and flopped down on her back. She looked up at the ceiling as she waited for Poe to stop laughing. "You know... I won't even be able to sit up from this. I'm going to have to gain momentum to roll over, then push myself up. By the time I reach my feet I guarantee I will be winded." She promised the still chuckling Poe Dameron. 

Poe moved to stand in front of her, then he bent down to his knees and grabbed her shoes. He slipped them on her feet and tied them for her. When she had her shoes properly tied, he stood back up and grabbed her hands to pull her from the bed. 

Aria was nothing but dead weight until her feet touched the ground. When she had some traction she was able to ground her heels down and pulled herself to an upright position. When she was fully erect, Poe had to step back to make way for her giant belly between them. 

"Can you be pregnant next time?" She asked as she set her hands on her hard belly. Poe chuckled as he stepped up until her belly touched his bare stomach. He put his hands just below hers and rubbed her swollen stomach soothingly. 

"Sure." He told her to appease her. "I'll be pregnant next time." He promised. 

Aria gave a smile at how much he was willing to do to put up with her. 

"I just miss being able to touch my toes." She told him as she as she looked down at her belly. "Or at least see my toes." She frowned as all she saw was the black material that hung loosely over her large stomach. Her belly button has just started to poke out, which she was sure meant she was about to pop. 

Poe kissed the tip of her nose before he left her and her belly to get dressed. 

With Aria's shoes on, she was ready for their round of meetings they had spread out over the entire day. She went back into the bathroom to give herself one last look over in the guest room's full length mirror. She had to wipe the steam from Poe's shower and even after that there was some moisture that made her appear glossy in the reflection.