Someone's got a type...

Aria pulled the coat tighter around her body and watched as each exhale created white smoke in front of her face. "I don't like this." She advised the others. "He's been gone for too long." She looked between Finn and Rey. "Maybe I should-"

"No." They spoke together to try and cut her off before she got any ideas. 

"He told us to stay here." Finn reminded her as he folded his arms over himself to keep some of the warmth in. "He knows this place. We don't. If you go out there you could get lost."

Aria grumbled as she knew Finn was right. "Fine." She hissed as she looked back out of their hiding place. "But I don't like this." She repeated. 

"So you've said." Finn's voice hinted at his annoyance for the girl. 

Aria clenched her jaw to stop her teeth from chattering together. She turned away from Finn and Rey to look out for Poe. She watched shadows elongate on the wall across from them. Kijimi was littered with Storm Troopers who trampled through the wide streets. Every few seconds she heard them pound on doors and shout for the people inside to open up. Shortly after that she heard screams of fright. Whatever was going on inside those houses, she didn't want to know. 

She knew the planet was in trouble, but she had her own worries- one of which came in the form of a man who promised to be back in half an hour... an hour ago. 

"I'm going to look for him." Aria decided as she stepped out of their hiding spot. 

She barely made it a step before Poe ran around the corner. He had his hood pulled up but his nose still tinged pink from the cold. 

Poe grabbed her upper arms and pushed her back into the shadow. "They're everywhere." He told them as he looked behind him. As if to prove his point, they all looked around the corner to see a squad of Troopers knocking on a door down the alley. Poe still had his hands on Aria's arms as he looked back at the others. "Alright, I know what we should do."

"So do I, we should leave." C-3PO gave them his opinion. 

"Clam it, 3PO." Poe shut him up. He looked back at the Storm Troopers to see they were still distracted with a crying mother. "Follow me." He lowered his hand to grab Aria's left hand and tugged her behind him as he crossed the alley to move in the opposite direction of the Storm Troopers. 

They cased through the alleys, sticking close to the walls so they had the shadows to encase them. 

"Where are we going?" Aria whispered as she followed right on his heels. She gripped his hand tightly so they wouldn't get separated, then looked back to make sure Rey and Finn were still behind them. 

Poe stopped at a corner to look back at her. "I know this place. Let's head down this way-" Poe stopped as the barrel of a gun pressed against the back of his head. 

All it took was the click of a safety for Aria to step up. In less than a blink she pulled her hand from Poe, grabbed her gun from inside her coat and stepped up to Poe's chest to point the gun at the stranger. Aria's heaving chest pressed into Poe's as she looked the masked felon over. 

"Heard you were spotted at Monk's gate." A feminine mechanical voice came through the mask. She focused on Poe despite the gun pointed at her. "I thought... he's not stupid enough to come back here." 

Poe lifted his hand to try and lower Aria's gun but her stance was hard as ice. When he figured she wouldn't budge he decided to try his luck on the woman with the gun to his head. "Oh, you'd be surprised."

"Who's this?" Aria snarled as her finger sat comfortably on the trigger.

"What's going on?" Finn asked as he and Rey pulled away from the wall to get a better look at the masked woman.