Goodbye and Hello

Aria squinted her eyes against the sun and wind as she watched the transport lower to the edge of the concrete slab. She held a hand up to push her bangs back so they would stop blowing around. 

"You do know you're hopping... right?" Finn asked Aria as he looked down at her feet. She bounced to the toes of her feet, alternating which foot she raised. 

"I have not seen Poe in a month, alright? The man is like a wet dream wrapped in a silky voice with curly hair... I have been without perfection for a month. Cut me some slack." Aria gave Finn a nasty side eye. "And don't think I over looked the nice pressed shirt you put on. I'm not the only one excited for them to come back." Aria smirked as she looked back at the landing. 

As soon as it touched the ground Aria and Finn approached the ramp. It began to lower, and Aria spotted a pair of feet as soon as it cracked open. She began to hop excessively as she watched him take a step down the slow lowering ramp. 

"Come on..." Aria clenched her fists as she watched him take another step. The ramp lowered more so she could see his shins, then his knees, his thighs. "Come on, you stupid beast. Lower faster!" Aria chastised the old transport. She could see his hands clenched by his sides just as hers were. "Poe!" She laughed as he ducked under the transport and dropped down before the ramp fully lowered to the door. 

Poe stood the second he landed and opened his arms for her expectantly. "Goodbye," Poe breathed as she jumped into his chest. She smelled heavily of mint and lilac and her hair was soft as feather as it ticked his neck. 

"Hello-" Her bright smile radiated the sun's warmth and made Poe's long journey worth it for it led to that exact moment.

Poe couldn't hold back a second longer. He had spent an entire month without Aria, and he desperately needed a reminder of her lips.

She seemed to feel the same way as they met one another in the middle. Aria's back arched with Poe's forceful kiss, but his hold around her kept her steady. Her arms wove around his neck and she quickly tangled one hand in his curly hair. His hair flowed like silk through her fingers, and she couldn't help but tug on it.

"Hey... Poe, I missed you too..." Finn put his hands on his hips as he looked between Poe and Aria. They were smashed together in such a way that he couldn't tell how they could breath. "Poe? Hello?" He raised a hand to wave.

Aria slapped her hand out blindly and smacked the side of Finn's head, causing a ringing to echo in his ear. Aria retracted her hand back to Poe and dug her nails into his shoulder.

When they had to breath, Aria pulled away to nuzzle her nose against his neck. He smelled of leather and soap, two of her new favorite scents. His normal stubble had grown out slightly to the point where it started to curl. It tickled her cheek as she dug her face into his neck, but she thrived on its sensation. 

Poe had to tilt his head to the side as he took the time to look over at Finn. "Hey, buddy. I missed you too, I swear." Poe panted as Aria placed a heavy kiss at the soft tissue right under his jaw. 

Finn eyed Aria with an unimpressed look. "Yeah... but something tells me you missed that more." He pointed to her discretely.

Poe chuckled, sending a thrilling vibration down his neck that tantalized Aria. She stood on the tip of her toes to push her body into Poe's even more. He stumbled back and quickly had to stagger his footing to carry more of her weight.

"Finn! Aria! Oh... Oh Aria that's disgusting. You're in public!" Rey chastised the girl as she walked down the ramp to meet them. Aria unlatched herself from Poe at the girl's voice. She gave Rey a wide smile as she pulled her arms from Poe to hug Rey. "You're not gonna give me the same type of welcome you gave Poe, are you?" Rey asked hesitantly.