thirty one.

Zach

I jolt up. Startled but something that had happened in my sleep but I have no memory of what. It felt like I had been asleep forever my mind blank for months as far as I can tell. I can't remember a thing. I shuffle around slightly noticing I was in a crib. Again? I wore a long sleeve onesie with the feet attached. The crib was full of stuffed animals and a bottle of milk dripping out onto the mattress. How long was I asleep for? It feels like so long whats going on? my mind feels so blank right now but one thing was very clear to me I was still with Jonah. I look around the room spotting a clock on the wall it read 1:06 am. 1:06 in the morning? that didnt make sense at all it feels like I've been knocked out for years.

How was I still here?  why was I still here? I want to go home. This isnt home. I felt tears prick in my eyes as I suddenly became very emotional. I sniffle and push myself into a standing position wobbling slightly as I stood on the mattress. He cant keep me in this stupid baby cage im a teenage boy I have rights. I can do what I want. I hoist myself up over the bars after seral attempts I finally made it smiling like a fucking idiot once I landed on the floor. see im smarter than stupid Jonah. The room is dark and I cant make many things out so I flick the lights on not caring if Jonah notices because whats he going to do? I smile big once the lights on for no reason I was literally just crying so I dont know whats going on my emotions are all werid. My legs feel like jelly-like I haven't walked in so long but I manage to walk over to the window. The street lights look so pretty and so cool. Stars sparkle in the sky making me admire them from the afar. It looks like it had recently rained out because everything looks wet and damp. I want to go out there! Like I used to be able to do that would be so fun. I want to go out now though not in the day time I want to see the stars and street lights and if I go out in the day time they will be gone. I get all excited thinking of the idea a small giggle escaping my lips. I was going outside! I could go home its late I bet Jonahs asleep I can go oh my God I can go! I can run away! Im fast I bet I could run like a little cheata! But first I need big kid clothes! I cant go out in a onesie being a teenage boy thats embarrassing and so weird. I skip over to the closet in this room and pull the door open and start shuffling through the clothes. All I saw was baby clothes. I pout only seeing stupid ass looking clothes that I hate. 

After pouting on the floor and crying over nothing for awhile I got up and pushed the door to Jonahs room open quietly. He had to have something that would fit me. I have no idea why I was crying over clothes now I feel so dumb like im, not a baby why was I crying over everything?  oh well because in just a moment I will be free from it all and I will get to go home. I crept into the room slowly and peaked at the bed cocking my head in curiosity when I noticed two people in the bed. I assumed it was just Jonah in the bed but now it appears to be Daniel and Jonah. He shrugged it off Daniel he liked Jonah not at all. He walked to the closet and grabbed a sweatshirt, yes it would be very big but oh well that's fine. Pants would be harder to find though but I know he has a lot of belts so maybe just get the smallest pair I can find and put the belt on tight? Its okay though once I get home I can wear all of my old clothes again and go back to school and be normal. I kept hearing snores from the bed so I assumed it was safe to get dressed right there and leaving the dumb onesie behind.

After getting dressed I sneak out of the room and softly shut the door behind me. I smile big and start heading for the stairs. Its one in the morning everyone's asleep and tired so if they hear the stairs creaking they won't think much of it. I skip downstairs smiling. This is going to be so fun I'm going to go outside and have such a good time then somehow find a way to go home I cant wait I'm so excited! I was almost to the door when I noticed Corbyn entering the room. Uh oh. "Hey buddy...what are you doing?" He spoke in a very very suspicious tone coming closer. I didnt know how to respond so I just turned back around and grabbed the door handle and threw the door open causing a loud bang to sound through the room as the door swung back and hit something. I just up at the loud noise startled. Corbyn ran up and grabbed my hand and the door handle "No no no bad Zach" He said lifting me upward. "PUT ME DOWN!" it felt so weird to talk to yell to scream it felt so odd to me "I WANT TO GO HOME PUT ME DOWN PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN NOW" I kicked him but he showed no emotion and held me tighter shutting the door. Seeing the door shut made me start sobbing. Im confused whats going on?! why am I so emotional?! why isnt he letting me go home?! I need to go home! I was crying so hard at this point I dont even know what happened one second im feeling like a little kid and the next like a confused teenager I really dont know whats going on! I dont know what to do I just want to go home and be with my parents and siblings. It wasnt long before I heard pounding footsteps coming down the stairs.

Hey guys been awhile lol you can kinda tell im not very into this story I dont quite like it at all anymore but ill keep it going bc ik you guys like it.

If you didnt quite get this chapter zach was kinda fading in and out of his headspace and like a little kid thought of something fun and wanted to do it but he couldnt remeber slipping.

Also since I dont like this story If you have any suggestions I will most likely do it like if you have an idea you can explain it to me and ill probably do it :) I just pulled this chjapter outta my ass so enjoy it lol.