five

Jack
(Wow that's new⬆)

My daddy said that uncle Jonah has a baby for me to play with now so we were gonna go visit them for a playdate and i was so excited to meet my new best friend.

I wake up and remember that today we were going to go see uncle jo and I got really excited I grab onto the top bar of my crib and pulled myself up then jumped down stumbling but catching my balance I smile daddy tells me not to climb my crib and wait for him but I like climbing my crib its like an adventure and a trill not knowing if I'm going to get hurt or be okay thats probably why uncle corbyn calls me dare devil.

I fiddle with the door knob of my nursery until the door creaks open and I run down the hall happily until I reach my daddys door I then fiddle with that door knob until the door opens. I see my daddy asleep in his bed all snuggled up in his blankets.

I try to jump up in the bed but missed the first time and stumble backwards I then try again and made the jump I smile and congratulate myself on making the high jump with out daddys help.

"Daddy!" I say jumping on the bed until he wakes up "jack!" He said grabbing me and making me sit down on the bed "you know better then to jump on the bed and how did you get out of your crib without me?!" He said raising his eyebrow "cwimb" I say pushing some stray curls out of my face "jack..you know your not suppose to do that" he said yawning then picking me up making me giggle when he sets me on his stomach area and put his knees up against my back so I could lean back and not fall back.

"Daddy we go see uncle jo and dack!" I smile and clap my hands seeing him smile at me "zach honey not dack" he laughed brushing my curls out of my face. "Zz-zach?" I repeat then look at him to see if I got it right and he smiled and nodded at me.

Daddy took me downstairs and we had breakfast and i watched cartoons for a bit before daddy and me got dressed and he put me in my carseat and he drove us to uncle jonahs and uncle corbyns house because they live together.

Once we get there I smile and let daddy pick me up he then walked to the front door and knocked and a few seconds later uncle corbyn opened the door "corby!" I smile and he smiles back at me "hi bub" he said ruffling my curls but he likes to call them noodles.

Once we were inside I heard someone whinning and I didnt like it they seemed sad and I dont like when people are sad so I whine but daddy rubs my back.

Daddy carried me to where uncle Jonah was in the living room and I saw who must be zach but he seemed sad so I frown slightly.

"Hey dani hi jack" uncle j smiled once he saw us he then looked at the boy with brown hair and light rosey cheeks pitting their faces close he made a stern face and pointed his finger at him as if warning him about something.

Daddy sat me down and I crawled over and hugged uncle j he hugged me back "hi Jacky" he smiled kissing my head.
I smiled at the boy beside uncle j but he didnt smile back and hid his face behind uncle j's back I frown a bit.

Daddy sits down with us after he sat the diaper bag down. "Hi zach" he smiled but zach didnt say hi back he just whinned staying behind uncle j.

Uncle j picked zach up and set him in front of the toys with me and daddy and uncle j started talking about boring grown up stuff but I see uncle j still watch zachy from the corner of his eye.

"Pway?" I ask slightly leaning my head to the side. "No" he grumbled quietly well someone woke up on the wrong side of his crib this morning.

"Zach" uncle j said in a warning like tone thst ive never heard from him and raised an eyebrow at zach. Zach sighed and picked up a stuffed doggy I smile I loved playing with other people but I dont think he does.

Uncle j turned around talking to my daddy no longer watching zach and me I dont think zachy and uncle j get alone very well because when he turned around zachy threw a block at him.

"Zach!" He scolded turning back to us and so did my daddy "it wasnt me" he said making it so some of his hair would purposely fall in his face. "Haha that's funny yes it was"  uncle j said his tone going from nice and joking to aggravated.

Uncle j grabbed zachs wrist and pulled him away into the kitchen. "Is zachy in trouble?" I ask looking at daddy he shrugs something he does alot.

I went and sat in his lap because now I had no one to play with daddy kissed my head and played with my curls until uncle j and zachy came back but zachy seemed sleepy now.

"Be nice" uncle j said to zachy before setting him down infront of me and daddy then uncle j sat behind him.

"Pway?" I ask crawling off daddys lap holding the stuffed doggy zach had beflre out to him but he just whined and tried to go away but uncle j grabbed him and sat him back down.

"these damn injections dont seem to be working!" Uncle j exclaimed but then covered his mouth probably cause of the bad word and now he gonna get soap in his mouth like when I say a bad word.

"Jo calm down these things take time the injections aren't gonna make him slip it your love and devotion that'll make him slip" daddy said reachjng kver and rubbing uncle js shoulder uncle j just nodded.

Zach played with me a bit but would always try to throw the toys when he got bored then me and daddy went home and I took a nice long bubble bath.

Zach

I hate Jonah I don care what he says kr thinks I hate him! He treats me like a damn baby who cant do anything for its self and hekeeps giving me those damn injections that dont do a fuck but make me tired and have no more energy.

Today he tried to make me play with another baby bur I wasnt intrested I just wanted to throw stuff I threw a hard wood block at jonah but then he grabbed me and pulled me into the kitchen where he yelled at me for a few minutes before poking my skin with the injection I tired to kick him no suprise thst he grabbed my leg.

And now currently I'm alone with my thoughts in this dark room surround by the cribs bars the only sounds coming from the clock on the wall ticking it was actually kinda soothing my eyes began to droop and soon I was asleep my arms wrapped around the fluffy panda besr stuffed animal Jonah gave me.