nineteen

Jonah

Oh my poor baby hes so scared now ever since yesterday he doesn't want to let me go I feel so bad for him.

Yesterday after I couldnt find zach i ran to mall security and we looked all over for him i was about to start crying if i was being honest but then the security guy noticed thst one of the bathrooms that was out of order was locked but he didnt have a key so he banged on it loudly until it opened by someone oh poor zachy if hes in there hes probably so scared from the loud noise.

A man that looked close to my age opened the diir he had tattoos everywhere even one on his temple eh I'm not a fan of face tattoos the security asked him what he was doing in there but he lied you can tell because he stuttered slightly and his answer wadnt even good "s-smoking some cigarettes" oh he'll no i dont approve of cigarettes or drugs of any sorts and plus cant he just do that outside or when he leaves I was so worried I couldnt bare the thought of zach hurt somewhere and I couldnt help him he was probably so scared all by himself.

I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard a quiet shaky voice call for me I jerk my head to the direction of the sound and see my baby he was crying on his knees oh my baby I quickly push past the two men beside me and run to zach grabbing him holding him tightly he wrapped his arms around mu neck and cried getting my shirt wet slightly but i didnt care im jusr glad hes safe.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you so much!" I say to the guard he nodded in a way saying your welcome. I hug zach tightly I wasnt going to let him go again. Zach shivered slightly once we walked out side poor baby i didnt have a blanket or something atthe moment so I just hold him tighter until we get to my car.
Once in the car i grab zachs fuzzy blanket from his carseat and sit him in my lap he cuddles up to me he was still crying so I reach over and grab the stuffed penguin he got today and give it to him and before long hes out cold.

As gently as possibly I get out of the car with zach still asleep in my arms the blanket hanging down slightly. I gently detach zach from me and lay him in his carseat buckling him in and covering his small figure with the soft blanket. I kiss zachs head gently and quietly close the door.

Zach slept the whole ride home hes had a long day so I decided to just let him sleep for awhile longer. I pick zach up from his carseat gently and carry him to the nursery but as I try to lay him down in his crib I felt his arms tighten around me "dont let go..please" he says quietly I sigh "okay baby" I say placing my hand on the back of his head and adjusting his in my arms so he was on my front rather than my hip and his legs wrapped around my waist. I carry zach downstairs and walk into the kitchen where corbyn sat ontop of the counter on his phone buy he looked up once we walked in and smiled

"Want something to eat honey" I ask looking down at zach he nodded slightly "okay, corbyn will you hold him for a second?" I ask feeling zach hug me a tad bit tighter "yeah sure" corbyn smiled putting his phone in his pocket and hopping off the counter. I smile and gently lift zach off of me placing him in corbyns arms he whinned a bit but I see corbyn sooth him and start to bounce him in his arms.

I open the fridge nd look around for a few seconds before grabbing some apple sauce. I put the apple sauce in a small bowl with a sppon and take it over to zachs highchair setting it on the tray part.

"Here I'll take him" I say walking back to corbyn. Corbyn kissed zachs temple resulting in a small giggle from the boy making me smile. I carry zach to his highchair and set him down handing him to spoon "feed?" He asked cutely looking up at me tilting his head slightly. I mentally aww why is he so adorable? I take the spoon from him and sit in the chair beside him.

"So what did you guys do at the mall today?" Corbyn asks as i begin to feed zach his applesauce "well um thats a long story well talk about that later when this cutie asleep" I say smiling as zach allowed me to feed him.

Short chapter ik but I like literally have like zero ideas for this story plz comment some ideas for my brain that doesnt want to work also comment what you thought mabey in the next chapter zach will get sick and Jonah needs to care for him idk and also is start school in like a week UGH I dont wanna go back