twenty six

Jonah

Zach has been sick for two days most of those two days he wanted to be asleep in his crib or he wanted me to hold him. I wanted to take zach to the doctors but even the mention of the doctor made zach start to cry he seemed to be really scared no matter how much I tried to calm him down and tell him it was okay he would just cry harder.

Last night I was holding zach on the couch and had a blanket loosely wrapped around him he was falling asleep but he latched himself onto me and started sobbing when corbyn suggested taking zach to the doctors office across town so now not only was he wide awake but he was sobbing why was he so scared of the doctors?

After that i took zach upstairs and after awhile got him to stop crying and now that hes awake I decided to give him a warm bath even though I know he hates baths. I pick out a long sleeve onesi since its starting to get cold out and I dont want him to be cold. To my surprise zach liked his bath he giggled and played with the toys I gave him. Once I dried zach off and got him dressed I felt his forehead feeling that his fever went down thank God.

After zachs bath I carried him to his nursery "cwan i have a bottle?" He asked tiredly his head resting on my shoulder again. I was surprised he wanted a bottle he never asks for them and acts like he hates them. "Sure honey" I smile down at him and carry him down the stairs with me. Walking down the stairs zach held onto me tightly like he always does I tried to tell him before that the stairs aren't scary but he just hid his face in my chest and didnt listen.

Once in the kitchen I quickly make zach a bottle filled with milk whilst holding zach with one arm "here baby" I say kissing his head. Zach lifted his head off my shoulder and smiled I handed him his bottle and he happily took it aww cutie I really think hes starting to slip.

I carry zach back to his nursery it was going on 10 at night now. I gently lay zach down in his crib and kiss his head. I lay zachs bottle beside him for when he wants it. I cover zach up with the soft white blanket that was in his crib and give him his stuffed panda he seemed happy "night night baby" I say smiling he was just to cute and I'm so excited it seems like hes slipping and I cant wait.
"Nini" zach said yawning I turn his nightlight on before turning the light off and leaving the room.

I lay in my bed on my phone for awhile before thinking of something that must be done I go to my texts and click on daniels contact name.

Hey dani I know you probably don't wanna talk to me but I dont want things to be awkward between us im so sorry about what happened last time we were at my house please forgive me

Yeah sure it was cheesy but I miss him so much hopefully he feels the same way and mabey zach and jack can make up and be friends once zach slips into his head space which I Can feel is coming soon.

I plug my phone into the charger yawning as I do this and rest my head against the soft pillows and just thought about things in life despite being exhausted. I was just thinking when it hit me that one day zach wasnt going to act like he has been he was going to be a cute lil baby just like jack I cant wait for that day.

Soon I fell asleep picturing what zach would be like when he slips into his headspace I cant wait for that day.

It felt like five minutes but the next thing I knew I was awoken to the sun shining through the window and cute giggles coming through the baby monitor making me smile without even opening my eyes.